Thread: Download Opera Web Browser for Nintendo DSi

Download Opera Web Browser for Nintendo DSi

Few days before, I purchase Nintendo DSi XL handheld game system. It’s best but I am facing to the problem of internet surfing. I need opera dsi web browser for internet surfing and I am also in wifi range but I don’t know how to download that web browser and where to go for that so please any one give me suggestion to download opera dsi web browser because I go some main web site where I think get that software but I couldn’t found anything.

Re: Download Opera Web Browser for Nintendo DSi

Hey, it’s not so difficult, you must be search on official website of your device means go on Nintendo website, there you found that software another wise you get way to get that browser. It’s easy but you need to search that .if you not found there then go to opera ,I am damn sure you get any solution on opera. Nintendo DSi XL is use wifi for internet browsing and it fully depend on range of wifi, you can do this search on your dsi also.

I also bought Nintendo DSi XL and I also go through this problem but I got the solution .you just need wireless broadband Internet connection then you and get the solution. Go into Nintendo DSi shop, this is an application work online only where you order to download Nintendo DSi software in your system. To order on the Nintendo DSi Shop, you required wireless access point to a broadband internet connection. Many people use wireless router to their home internet connection.
    http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/sys...en_na/shop.jsp

Why you are doing all this, just search for the Opera web browser for Nintendo DSi on Internet and you will find one video just see that video you get your answer. That video shows ,how to download opera dsi web browser and what to do that if you not yet free from that then go on the website which is provided on that site that take you on official website of dsi.