Thread: Need help with file sharing in PSP

Need help with file sharing in PSP

I have a PSP with me and I absolutely love it and just can’t keep it away from me. You can say that I am almost addicted to this and I just love using it. Currently what I do is that I use my computer to down load music and movies by file sharing. Now I have searched a lot and found out that I can even use the .zip files for PSP games.So my question is that can I use these to download free games? Does anyone have experience with this?Please do get back to me as I am really excited to work on this one.

Re: Need help with file sharing in PSP

I feel that there are plenty of software’s that are present in the market which you can explore and use it to good effect.I guess that you can go ahead with such software and I am sure that they will be really handy to you. I feel that this software is used to swap music and is also used to send the video and other files over the Internet.I also feel that there are many free P2P file sharing programs that exist and you can certainly use them.So these are the options that are available to you and I guess that you can explore then.

Even I feel that there are some P2P software that are available and they offers you with a larger user base and there are many such users that use this and would say that the numbers of files to choose from are at a greater extent . I also feel that there are some software that can be better utilizes for the network resources and may be easier to use. So this is what even I feel that you need to do and then everything wil be fine with you.So finally I would say that there are some P2P file sharing programs which you need to use.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided to me and would say that I am really happy for the prompt reply .I would say that even I have heard about then but didn’t actually go ahead to use them .These are actually very increasing in popularity while others are declining.So maybe I need to go ahead with then as quickly as possible and then hope that they will work for me.So finally I would say that if there are some more solutions that are available then do get back to me.

I would recommend you to go ahead with the Shareaza as the software for file sharing. I would say that as the Shareaza client users has grown rapidly over past few years and it has become an increasingly better P2P file sharing program. So this is what I do feel you need to go with and then I am sure that this will help you to solve the problem that you are facing.Why this has become popular is that this client offers an extremely powerful search engine which is even capable of connecting to multiple popular P2P networks including eDonkey as well as the BitTorrent.So that will be definitely handy to you.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would say that this is something that I have been waiting for a long time .I will definitely use them and then I reckon that I will be definitely useful for me and will turn the tide in my favor. So in the end I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided and would say that this has really helped me to solve the query that I was facing.