Thread: Nokia Internet connection problem

angry Nokia Internet connection problem

OK..here is a funny but annoying problem.Im using my nokia 6680 to connect to internet on my pc via bluetooth with pc suite..But when i am loading pages sometimes it get disconnected..but pc suite does not recognize it as being disconnected.so i have to disconnect from pc suite again and reconnect.I have to keep my phone on charge at all times as the battery depletes really fast when using bluetooth and internet at the same time..So to solve this problem I bought a data cable.It worked great,i was not getting disconnected at all.But this time I cant charge the phone at the same time ..Pc suite does not recognize the phone when its charging and data cable plugged in..So does anybody know what the hell is going on..the bluetooth option is very annoying,it disconnects every time when loading pages,specially pages with pictures on them or loading flash games.Pages with simple text would load fine.

Re: Nokia Internet connection problem

Well Nitin as you said that when you connect the phone to the system via blue-tooth then the internet connection goes off frequently so now what I want you to do here is that just try and use the USB cable which is provided to you with the mobile phone and then see how things goes i am sure that the wired transmission will provide you a better response.

Re: Nokia Internet connection problem

Huhh but this is what i did..I bought a CA 52 cable,but now the problem is that i cant charge the phone at the same time..Or do you mean i should buy the original cable?Ok i will try that..thanks for the reponse