Thread: new low priced Kindle with Advertisements.

new low priced Kindle with Advertisements.

there is a new member to the kindle family its the low priced kindle with advertisements its really great. but there is always an option if you do not want to buy you don't need to there is also another one without advertisements and if you think that the ads will only be a menace to the user then you should definitely go for the without advertisement one. this is really good let us see how far does this goes well when you consider the price did difference the question itself pops up in your mind what does amazon think of it should definitely decrease the rates of the advertisement one because then it may really make an impact over the market.

Re: new low priced Kindle with Advertisements.

initially i thought this will just prove to intrude the readers space but then i came to know when i looked upon the times website and was really impressed with the strategy of amazon they are only going to advertise using discount coupons and other such offers and this seems really int reeking as i am a person who never misses a chance to save the last buck if it can be saved, so it can prove very useful, still when i think about it i do not know about you but i will go for the non add version.

when you come to think about it amazon seem to be just on a field test with the launch of such an produce what its really after is the interest of the customers and advertisers. it is after the market scalability over its product just to make sure that the customers are or not interested in such offers and packages when it come to buying the kindle the only big thing out here is how much enthusiastically the market will respond to such a scheme and if the results are positive then may be they will come up with a 3g version of the kindle and even lower the price when the demand for the kindle increases up-to scale.

i do not think that i will be going for either of them because as it is i have enough places where i come across adds and offers i do not want my kindle also to get the same even with or without the advertisement.if some hoe the advertisement kindle gets famous and then amazon decides to make all kindle to advertisement driven it will be a horror and i am sure if the amazon does that people will start hacking it and then use it with out advertisement.

i do not think that the adds would cause any problems when i go to my gmail account there on the top and under the bottom there are many adds but that does not seem to bother me. did you even try to give a thought over it the advertisements come when the user is not using the kindle that is when it is on the standby mode this whole argument over the kindle being advertise support. it really is very great that kindle is really providing us discounts over such offer that will not bother us if we do not pay attention over them think about when you pay for the advertisements in the magazines, newspapers television, internet and on the road do those advertisement give you discounts for looking at them. and if you say that you do not pay attention over them/ignore them then how hard can it be to ignore the advertisements on the kindle.

i to think that advertisements are not that much of a big issue because it only appears on the standby screen and the menu screen of the kindle. this i do not think is that much of a problem and is really a great way to create discount opportunities where there are non. but to say the truth the $25 discount is really very low difference with the non advertisement version. if only the discount were making the kindle more apart it would have changed my mind.