Thread: How to get images on Tungsten T3?

How to get images on Tungsten T3?

I am not able to find a way to get pictures from my computer on my Tungsten T3. If I try to "install" a picture in my TT3 destination only option is SD card, I have not read a couple of comments from the TT3 and say that you can capture both the SD card and internal flash memory. And this is taken directly from the user manual TT3. The images copied to the section of the media in Palm Desktop (V.6.2) do not appear on my TT3. And as I mentioned in advance, if I drag them to the quick installation, my choice of destination is only an SD card. Does anyone have any idea what I can do?

Re: How to get images on Tungsten T3?

All you have to do is that drag the photos to the Palm Quick Install icon otherwise to the Palm Photos desktop window for installing them to the handheld otherwise an expansion card throughout the next HotSync. This is the only thing that I can suggest you. You can try this and see if that works for you. If it fails to resolve the issue then you can reply back so that I can provide you some other solution for this.

SD card will only cost about a dollar. An SD card USB reader is probably less than $ 10. The problem I have is that Palm does not know what to do with the files, except PRC and PDB. Was there any aftermarket software (photo welcome I think) it would take jpg and other images on your computer and convert pdb files that can be seen by the application of the photo Welcome in T3. I suggest you look the picture of third parties or visualization software to invest in an SD card. Indeed, it has been a long time and I cannot seem to remember if even with an SD card, you may still need photo software in Q3.

I do not remember the last time you tried to hotsync to a Palm photos. But it's much better to copy the files to a cheap SD card. However, the Palm Desktop must convert the photos. Jpg format. Pdb, I think. If so, it might take a long time, and photos can only be seen in the Palm photo viewer. Su. Jpg photos on an SD card copy should be much better. A great freedom. Jpg is GrxView Viewer Lite. See the link in my signature line.

If you go to the palm powerups then you will find that there is a free application called t3 high cards that allow reading and writing on all cards and some 4gig 2gig cards. You may need the fat 32 files on this page too. You can Google about it. There is a discussion on 1src forums about it. View GRX lite is free and read many types of photos too.