Thread: Nokia N97 is very annoying, suggest me something else

Nokia N97 is very annoying, suggest me something else

I have a Nokia N97. It was bought sim free and it is unlocked and not branded. I have it a week before the launch and the beginning was the best phone I had ever owned, but some months now I hate it. There was a minor inconvenience, such as Nokia release much-needed firmware update for a lot of other areas. But the main problem for me is that only a few months on the touch screen and is now completely useless! Began to have problems, lack of precision, sometimes needed to click here and there, but is now completely ignoring the most clicks or completely misunderstood. Please provide your suggestion to me.

Re: Nokia N97 is very annoying, suggest me something else

It seems that you are interested in the high (good camera) with an Internet focus. I do not know if you encompass inclination between the platforms. I would like to see a high-end model for Android at this time. The only thing now with a keyboard is a milestone and is a bit outdated in the process knew at this point and the keyboard is not as good as the N97. A model through a Snapdragon processor (1Ghz) as well as a camera of 5 8Mpxl would be good. There is also the N900 and can also be a good choice for you.

Although after the fact, a problem with the N97 is that you have a model so early. Unless you must be an early adopter, it is worth waiting a bit to see what's what. Secondly, I thought I could get an unlocked phone in the UK of any company? In any case, probably could have gotten updates from international locations. The people here in BH do all the time. It's sad because it looks great at first, but I think the N97 was a failure.

I would like to tell you that I know the difference. B / T "unbranded" and "open", but I have the feeling that pessimistic towards the 'brand' unlocked phones unless you have a specific problem. At this point in the U.S., I would say that the HD2 HTC T-Mobile is higher than the general model, and could say the same for versions of some of the TP2 HTC. As for the rest, I was talking about the options before leaving the phone. If you do not want it obviously does not void the warranty. If, indeed, the warranty is transferable in fact often is not.

The two phones are different models. They have the same reference model as well as the desire, but they differ because the models do not Verizn made modifications to the nexus between one and changed his name, but because HTC made two different models with two different names, different body styles and different characteristics. If there was an unlocked version of the incredible, you can make a comparison. That's my only point.

If more incredible is that the Nexus is not relevant and not something I care because that will never have a contract or a CDMA phone. I never said a branded phone company could not be better than an unlocked phone. Only suggest that when looking at the same exact model, brand and unmarked, there is little advantage to the branded version unless you want a grant contract. There are always exceptions.