Thread: I need Pimlico on iPhone

I need Pimlico on iPhone

I am an old Palm OS user. I stock palms of my hands (many) and everything about them. Now I have had this iPhone for approximately a year and I look to obtain their programs lying on iPhone Datebk. Previously when I emailed Pimlico Software it has no plans on this time to place the iPhone Datebk. I am certain that I'm not the only one who desire to come out by means of an application intended for the iPhone Datebk. Does somebody know something regarding this?

Re: I need Pimlico on iPhone

I found no practicable alternative to DateBk6. You are right about the existence of any plan for the port that the iPod / iPhone / IPAD and I have all the three. I raised the issue in many of the other sites. It also addressed the issue to the Yahoo group. I can use my TX for DBk6 as ever. All I can enter my IPAD / iPhone calendar is done by hand and only occasionally. I did not want to put my data in Outlook or Google.

I would say that there is nothing wrong with the car to PIM data in Outlook or Google for that matter (disgust, but not the point). It's just that lelisa13p not choose DateBk Outlook as a replacement, I have understood is not, is a powerful set DateBk PIM, but is a program of fat, while Outlook is also effective, but it's another thing to bend. 120 MB of internal memory on my PC using Outlook is not lean.

I used the Workie evolution. My only one itty-complaint, I have not been able to sync a Palm OS device, and whenever I can, I think I would lose many of the features preserved in my personal desktop. Also, I am a Linux Workie, and although the platform is promising, my lectures were Unix almost 20 years, so I'm not having a very well set + + Development KDE desktop. Returning to the issue has not evolved much lately still pretends to be an inclination murderer of Outlook. If it does, and it improves, I bet that Outlook has its days numbered.

CESD has made a desktop application named as Pimlical within Java. At present only Windows and is working on having to synchronize with Google. They will be developing a portable version, but until now has been playing very close to the chest of what the platform will be the first to achieve this. However, since it now owns a droid, I suspect Android is the goal. The iPhone is almost certainly not due to limitations imposed by Apple developers.

It should be dead simple. Just set the Palm to the synchronization type (USB, wifi, etc), open the sync options in evolution, Evolution report Palm detect, start the synchronization of the Palm, and evolution should be found. Establish lines of what you want, then sync with the desired frequency. EMI is easier than with the Palm Desktop for Windows. Another option is jPilot Linux, which is a kind of Palm Desktop for Linux. It is not as absolute, but offers contacts, calendar, notes, tasks, synchronization and backup of key ring as well.