Thread: A substitution for HTC EVO

A substitution for HTC EVO

Do you have some word on Sprint that is coming out by means of an updated EVO? They should be work on something. Of course, I am not going to upgrade till its "1 click rootable" but it will come out sooner. I am just starting this thread to know that what the other people think about this. If you want to share anything for this then please post it over here. Thank you.

Re: A substitution for HTC EVO

There are many talks regarding the 3D EVO and EVO view. I tend to believe that EVO is "evolution" to be a franchise of Sprint and we will have multiple EVOS. First, we will have an equal desire EVO HD for the next, like Ray and inspired. Basically this is an update of the base with a more advanced EVO Snapdragon and the sense of third-generation HTC. But that's not all; I suspect that the nuclei of LG and Motorola, two will appear with the name Sprint EVO. EVO View seems to be a tablet. HTC Flyer could be another name or can be one of those tablets honeycomb.

There is no wonder that Sprint is expanding the Evo line, given how well the Evo has done for them as a flagship. They have done a lot to have what many consider the definitive Android phone on your network. That's quite an achievement, especially considering that Verizon has Droid line that has become almost a synonym for Android. I hope there will be more post regarding this.

I suspect that Sprint has a version of lightning, or something even slightly more influential (dual-core) within the pipeline. In fact, except for LTE, and some improved processor, and some problems finishing the product, the Lightning only improves Evo 4G. That is the reason why I am a little disappointed. I think it's silly to buy a phone and not the core of mourning. It seems like a waste.

The problem is that HTC is very much in bed with Qualcomm, and Qualcomm is behind its dual-core chips. Even then, the benchmarks are rumored HTC Pyramid (that have dual core Snapdragon) is not very superior next to OMAP4400 Exynos Tegra2 and chips. Right now, HTC phones are best defined by the desire line HD, which begat the 4G MyTouch, Inspire, Lighting and progressively, to the incredible Incredible aka Droid S 2 and S. I wish all the incremental improvements in the EVO HTC.

So far, the most likely to believe that Sprint is not going to make the EVO HTC dependent. I suspect the LG 3D Optimus could be the basis for 3D EVO. EVO Vista can be either compressed honeycomb and I suspect probably renamed LG G Xoom or slate. These devices are simply much more bad ass than the EVO is now or any of the current HTC devices. In fact, the 3D Optimus is the primary to smash the Android benchmark Quadrant for 3000 (with an EVO is Froyo 1200-1300).

Do you have any rumors saying now that EVO is the HTC 3D shooter that will have a dual-core Qualcomm and a very high resolution screen, and EVO Vista's version of the tablet Sprint HTC Flyer. If your HTC Shooter, I personally did not expect the phone will come soon, although we expect May at the earliest time frame.

In any case, I also hear rumors of Atrix heading for Sprint, and the S Nexus, which appears as the Nexus S 4G. Whether you keep the name Atrix is ​​something else, or if you just like the Bionic Atrix or Droid. My guess your new Motorola phone comparable to both the Bionic Atrix as well as Droid but not accurate, because the extra two sound similar to exclusive carrier. Manufacturers tend to modify a design and offer a company as an exclusive. So I guess we're seeing a change Atrix / Droid bionic with the base of the device, then renamed in an EVO.