Thread: Sony S2 Tablet Specification, Features and Price

Sony S2 Tablet Specification, Features and Price

Hello Friends i would like to have more information about the Sony’s new tablet S2. Wow what a design it is sony people have completely changed the way the tablet look really hats off for the sony people for implementing such different design for the tablet. I think this S2 tablet will be a hit with the new generation and all the office goers will rather prefer the S1 only. I want to know more about the S2, like what are the features and what processor it is using, I hope this much description is enough for all of you to answer out my query. So do reply guys, I am waiting.

re: Sony S2 Tablet Specification, Features and Price

Yes you are correct the s2 is totally different from what the other tablets look like. Let me give you a brief description about the S2 tablet. S2 has got two 5.5-inch displays that can be folded for easy portability. The dual screen can be used for variety of purpose such as for playing game and various other purpose. While playing games you can use one of the screen as the display while the other one can act as the place for control buttons. As you know that it comes with the android 3.0 Honeycomb operating system, the processor that will running inside it is the NVDIA Tegra II processor. I think so these much information is enough for you.

re: Sony S2 Tablet Specification, Features and Price

Sony’s S2 tablet comes with a pair of 5.5 inch screens that will produce a 1024×480 pixels resolution. The only problem in this tablet is that it will be coming with only one camera and not like the S1 with the dual camera. Well it is supported by some of the interesting applications like eReader and Custom Email Application. In the connectivity section it supports 3G, 4G as well as the wifi connection. Even I waiting for its release lets see how good is it and how well it survives In the industry.