Thread: Sony S1 Tablet Specification, Features and Price

Sony S1 Tablet Specification, Features and Price

Guys I know that Sony people just named its two tablets as S1 and S2. Nothing much has been specified about the specification and also the features of the tablet. I thought S1 was a cool tablet and hence I am interested in knowing more about the specific tablet. So it would be better if you can give me more information on that tablet. I have asked my dad to get me one as soon as it is released, let’s see if I can get that one in my hands. Anyways coming to the main topic, if possible give me more information on the s1 tablet.

Re: Sony S1 Tablet Specification, Features and Price

The screen of the Sony s1 tablet is 9.4 inch display and also if you have a close look at the design then it look as a off-center of gravity design. Which will give you stability as well as a good grip to hold on. As far as I know it is very light in weight as compared to the other laptops but it would be very interesting to know whether it will be lighter than the Apple iPad 2. You must be knowing that the tablet S1 will be running in android 3.0 platform, so expect some good applications and games. Also the tablet is equipped with Sony’s rapid response technology that will allow you to perform smooth, quick touch-screen operations. So this is what the information that I have got for you do have a look at them.

The tablet runs on a NVIDIA Tegra 2 Processor, the operating system of the tablet is android 3.0, it has got a good 9.4 inch Display Screen with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution, if we talk about the memory then it has got enough capacity of 32GB, even the RAM is of 512MB which is sufficient enough to carry on with the operations. Some of the other features that must not be neglected is that the ability of the tablet to be a universal remote with the help of the infrared technology. So I hope enjoyed reading this information.

Well most of the features are being said above in the posts, let me tell some of the information that is being missed out. Sony S1 is coming with a rich entertainment experience, with the help of the sony’s service named Qriocity users can enjoy rich video and music content. It will also be coming with the PlayStation Suite that will allow the users to enjoy the gaming experience to the next level and for the book lovers there is something else, the service Reader Store will give you an access to thousands of books in the internet.

Yes even I would like to add something here for me the tablet s1 definitely looks to be more interesting to me. I have seen the tablet S2 and it does not seems to be so catchy especially the design of the tablet its not so good and with both the screens fold able it still the worse. Tablet S1 is definitely a worth buy for me with the designs and also the price in which it is being launched, I heard that it is getting launched at the price of US $599. Much cheaper than the Samsung galaxy tab and also the apple iPad 2. More such features are yet to be unveiled lets see how does it fair.