Thread: When will Sony launch PS4 and PSP2?

When will Sony launch PS4 and PSP2?

Well guys there are rumors that the PSP2 will be launched on E3 and there is also news that PS4 will be launched very soon in US. But in my point of view it’s not a good strategy to launch a new gaming console in every 2 years, because we will know that what happened with the PSPGO, there were hardly any sell of this console. So what guys you think what will happen with the PSP2. And what will happen with the PS4 if it will launched in the next year? It’s a simple question you just have to put your point of view on this topic.

Re: When will Sony launch PS4 and PSP2?

Very nice thread mate, that’s what I am also thinking they should not launch gaming consoles so frequently, because most of the customers of these gaming consoles are school or college students and they have to pay large amount for the consoles and as well as for the every game launched. And may in the next year we have to pay more 100-150$ on gaming console and some more dollars per game. So I think it’s a waste of many manufacturer are not thinking about their customers they are just thinking about their product and money.

Hello guys I am having PSP 100 and PSPGO, I am really happy with these consoles. I didn’t hear any sort of news about the launching of PS4 and PSP2. PS3 launched couple of years back and it’s giving good market stand to the Sony, because peoples can’t get pirated CD’s on PS3 as they were using for PS2. So both the customers and manufacturer are happy with PS3, and it has many advanced features and graphics as well so Sony have to find some more advanced functionality to launch the PS4, there is no news about PS4.

Well dude even I don’t think they gonna launch the PSP2. I have purchased PSP GO few days back I didn’t find any advanced thing in the PSP GO compared to PSP 3000 except that sliding feature and it really failed in the gaming market, so I think they are not gonna new console so quickly I have searched about it over the net but I didn’t find any news regarding this. I think you had visited some spam site and from there you have got these rumors. I think at least it will couple of years to launch a new console.

Hey I got the same news about PS4, but yet it has to be confirmed by Sony. They haven’t declared it Sony I think they are waiting for Nintendo Wii 2 and after looking its feature and functionality they launch the PS4. Because due to failed PSP Go they are not goons launch a new gaming console without some major changes in the feature and functionality of the game. I am waiting for PS4 from long as I know it will be expensive but gamers like always look forward for new consoles.

First of all thanks a lot guys for taking part in my thread, well there are some videos on youtube for the trailer of PS4, it’s still in the testing stages. There are many sites saying that PS4 will be launched in the November or December 2012.and the PSP 2 will be launched in the end of this year. These news are not confirmed officially but I am quite sure on my sources. Well even I am happy to use new consoles but it affects a lot on Students pocket. Well lets see when it happens, thank you for posting.