Thread: Asus Eee Pad Transformer

Asus Eee Pad Transformer

This one has truly caught my attention possibly because of the lovable price point. Has anybody seen a US debut date? I just try to search some information on the google but can’t find more and useful information on this. I even take help of my friend but then also can’t succeed. So at the end I just come here. If anyone here get any idea or any information on Asus Eee Pad Transformer, than please provide me, because this is really essential for me. Thank you for any incoming replies.

Re: Asus Eee Pad Transformer

The design idea seems great, I think. It gives superb flexibility, while as well making sure that the keyboard part gives more profits than just typing, with the additional battery power. And the specs are nice with 1 GB of RAM and a Tegra 2 processor, the thing should soar. It emerges that with both parts together, you could utilize two dissimilar memory cards; a microSD in the tablet and a full size SD card in the keyboard stand. That, along with the interior memory, means you could in theory boost this thing up to 96 GB of storage without even stirring the USB ports, which is something that some other tablets can do.

Here I just wish to add something in this case. My one trouble or I ca n say one suggestion was they should have prepared it attach to the keyboard through a locking swivel joint. This manner you could utilize it as a tablet while associated to the keyboard. So you could just wind and fold and have it in tablet form. This would permit you to switch between tab and Netbook use quickly. I wish you like this suggestion.

I agree. I would had a similar same thought, something similar to the "convertible" tablet PC or laptops, but I be uncertain to definitely hope for it because I am not certain how firmly you could connect one part to the other while as well having the twist-and-flip design. At a standstill, it makes sense. If you are just looking for tablet form, detaching it crafts it lighter and more dense, but being able to take it in tablet form with the keyboard at a standstill attached would be a boon to mobile users who might not wish to have to carry the keyboard separately.

Good points. I have the same opinion. I will say one time I excuse of the Marine Corps and get done with college I am getting this. My great android phone with, a 7 inch tab for portability, a 12 to 13 inch tab, a convertible Netbook, and gaming laptop. I as well speculate, at what point, tablets will have same keyboard accessory units (superior than the iPad's), which would basically copy this unit. I could as well see somebody taking the Motorola Atrix idea one step further, and creating making a tablet unit (basically just a display) that permissible one to plug in a Smartphone as the 'CPU' unit.

From what I have interpreted up till now, the tablet accuses first while plugged in and the keyboard accuses the tablet if it isn't plugged in. The point is that lacking of the tablet not anything works, so it all the time gets charging concern. The benefit of this over a Netbook looks to be that you can disconnect the haves and have just a tablet if you wish, and it runs Android. The latter may be a benefit or a disadvantage based on your point of view.