Thread: PSP Reset Settings without losing data

PSP Reset Settings without losing data

I have been having the PSP with me from a some time now and was very happy using this. But now I am planning to reset my PSP settings soon but I have a doubt in that. The thing is that I have some rock bands which are unplugged's DLCs in my memory stick and I know that after resetting my PSP settings it resets my PSN account information too. So after that I cannot play Rock band with songs from the DLCs.So can you tell me what I need to do to solve the problem that I am facing.

Re: PSP Reset Settings without losing data

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that I am not clear on why you need to reset the PSP settings. Anyways but whatever it is it doesn't really matter as far as your question is concerned. According to me you just need to reset the PSP Settings to put the PSP back into the same state that it was in when you bought it.So this is what you need to do to get away with the doubt that you are facing.So do use the solutions and then let me know if this is a proper way or not.

I do agree with the solution that is being provided out there but I feel that except that whatever you have stored on the memory stick will still be there even if you do the reset. Also you have to keep in mind that you need to sign-up for Playstation Network again on the PSP after you reset it.So this is again a important thing that you need to remember .Also if you want to use your Rock Band DLC then you will have to sign up under the same PSN account.And this account will be that you used to purchase the DLC.

I feel that the PSP will be activated under a PSN account automatically and then you can download anything from the Playstation Store to that PSP.This is something that I am very sure about and then regardless of whether you do it directly from the PSP it wont matter much. What you can do is that you can also activate the PSP manually from PSN Account Management menu.So these are some of the options with which you can go ahead and then everything will be fine with you.

According to me you just have to follow the same instructions that have been given in the previous solutions and then I guess that everything will be fine with you.But you do need to remember that on the PSP itself is signed in to the Playstation Network. So you just need to see the activation process and check how it goes and then there won't be any problem at all in this. And you do need to remember that all this occurs as there are always some operation that were requested to cause the activation to occur.So this is what is to be done.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided to me and I will definitely use then to get away with the problem that I have been facing.I think that I need to follow the same steps that have been mentioned out there.Also I would say that now I have some options to work with that will help me to fix the issue that I have been facing.So finally I would like to thank you for the solutions that you have provided me to solve the problem that I have been facing.