Thread: Transferring pictures from PS3 to PSP

Transferring pictures from PS3 to PSP

I just want to know is it possible to transfer some photos or pictures from the ps3 to the psp. Well I know how to transfer it vice versa that is from psp to ps3. I need to put some pictures on my psp and I need to it urgently so anybody knows how to do that and if anyone is having any idea then do let me know about it, I have tried working on internet and tried to work out some methods but that did not work out for me, so basically what should I do now? Tell me fast .

Re: Transferring pictures from PS3 to PSP

See what you have to do is look out for a good usb cable and if you can find it then connect both of them. Once you have connected it then what you have to do is navigate to the pictures column and then go through the selection process, selection process means selecting the photos that you would like to transfer , now press the triangle icon, then select copy and paste it in the psp and you are done with it. Its basically very simple steps to follow hope you do it and let me know if that works or not.

Have you checked the remote play option in your ps3, that will allow you to transfer music from the ps3 to the psp with the help of any hot spot though I know this information is not related to the title or the topic that we were talking about. It is very much related to the transferring of music files and also the pictures. So that’s why I thought of sharing this information with you all. So I hope you like it.

Yes I think the above two methods that have been specified here is the most appropriate of them all and you would be able to get the desired solution with that steps only. So I hope you have understood what I am trying to say here, few months ago even I had tried with the same method and hence I am giving you the assurance that this method will definitely work out for you. So do go ahead an d try out this method.