Thread: How to remove the white tab off the PSP Go screen protector

How to remove the white tab off the PSP Go screen protector

The question says it all. Guys I have been trying for so many months on how to remove the white tab from the Psp Go screen protector. So basically what I want to know is that is it a method to remove the white tab because you will not believe it I have tried several times removing it but its of no use, several attempts from my side have faltered. So that’s why I turned up to you all guys for the last option. So any steps or methods that you would like t share it with me then do let me know about it.

Re: How to remove the white tab off the PSP Go screen protector

Why don’t you get it replaced in any of the Sony Ericsson center only, may be they will be the better persons to help you in such situation because they will be having a good knowledge on how to remove it and get it replaced. So having a talk with them is a really good option according to me. I am amazed that in your such a long attempt of removing out the white tab, you did not bother to ask for once there. Anyways do contact them they will help you.

Well I did have a talk with them and its very sad to say that even they were not having enough knowledge about it, I think the staff was less experienced and hence they could not give me much solutions on that, don’t think that I did not bother to go out there and have a talk with them, I took the initiative went and had a talk with them, they were not only be able to help me, so what to do, now you only tell me, have you got any other solution for me, so that I can try it right now. Any solutions would be much appreciated.

Yes I have got a solution for you. See basically what you have to do is just place the one end of the protector over the screen and then try dragging the white tab to the other end, now press down the protector so that you can secure its place. I think this is what the solution that you were looking for and I bet following the instructions will solve the issue. Make sure that you place the protector one end of the screen firmly and you are done.

Ok, thanks for the solution let me tell you that was really very helpful for me, so thanks a lot for the important suggestion that you have given it to me, I really liked all the suggestions that you have worked on and given it to me, so thanks a lot for that I did try with the steps and it worked out for me, I was not sure whether that step will help me but now it has worked out finally for me, so thanks a lot for that.