Thread: Sony Ericsson is giving pathetic service in Mumbai

Sony Ericsson is giving pathetic service in Mumbai

Hello everyone its high time that I share this problem with you all, well what I want to say is that I just brought a sony Ericsson X10i from one of the local stores in Amsterdam and after some days I shifted my base to Mumbai. So as usual it got some charging issues, so that’s why I went and reported this problem to the service center of the Sony Ericsson people in Mumbai but the guy at the store said that he cannot do anything with the Phone because the warranty card is not from this country because I have brought this phone from Amsterdam he is saying that I have to show it in any of the local centers there only. The warranty card is not valid here. So what should I do in such situation? Now you only tell me.

Re: Sony Ericsson is giving pathetic service in Mumbai

Ok then why don’t you have a talk with the Sony Ericsson customer support about the issue and solve it accordingly from there. I think that would be the viable option that you can try. See basically I can say with full guarantee that the warranty of some outside nation will work in this country, it’s the company’s rule and regulations that gets implemented. So better have a talk with the Sony Ericsson people about the issue and lets see if they are able to make something out of it. So go ahead with the suggestions.

Yes I think that’s a good option to try with basically its only the customer people who can solve the issue right now of yours. So go ahead and have a talk with them as soon as possible, I am sure that you will be getting something out of it. Personally I think the warranty may not be valid here and hence there would be some issues working with it. So as of now do not worry just have a talk with them and there can be a chance where they will have a look at your problem.

I just had a talk with them about the issue and look at what they are saying that after hearing all the problems of mine they said they will get it repaired they are sending me in a warranty card that will be valid in India but they are saying that they will be charging me with a good amount. When I inquired about the price and they said that they will be charging me 50% of the phone cost. When I inquired about the problem they said that might be the whole motherboard is not working. That’s really strange? Any suggestions that you would like to give it to me.

Well that’s indeed the problem it seems so that’s why they are saying you the cost of that. Well you have no option left instead of getting it repaired from the local dealer who will not give you any guarantee of the cell phone. So it is better that you get it repaired with the sony people only and I am sure that they will solve the problem for you. If you have any other cell phone which you think will be good for you so for the temporary purpose you can switch to that. So I hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here.

Ok thanks for the suggestion I will definitely have a look at the same and will inform you accordingly. Thanks a lot for the advice and the support that you all have given me I quite liked your suggestions and thanks for all the support that you have given me, it was some good encouraging stuff from your side. Thanks a lot for that, lets see I will have a talk with them again and lets see if the issue gets solved as soon as possible.