Thread: Stylus support for windows phone 7

Stylus support for windows phone 7

As the title suggesting itself what I am going to discuss over here. Well I want to know whether Windows Phone 7 is having support for Stylus? Also I am having couple of query which are associated with the this particular phone windows Phone 7? Let me know whether this particular phone is compatible with the WM 6.5 application? Would you like to have this particular phone as Android? Please do post your speculation on this particular matter.

Re: Stylus support for windows phone 7

Well looking at the query of yours there is no support for stylus on this particular phone. For the second question there is not compatibility for the WM 6.5 application and in the last question you would not have it is totally dependent on the thing which is provided. Well I have used Windows Phone 7 as well as Android phone. I have found that the Android phones are having same look and feel like iOS based phones.

I am a big fond of the Windows Phone 7 and I am using the same from the past couple of month. After using the same I have found that the Windows Phone 7 is really simple to use. However I would prefer to use Android also why because this particular technology is newly introduced and quite advance. Also there is large number of apps are available in the Android market than that of Windows Phone 7. Another important reason to use Android phone.

I think it is quite convenient to use Stylus when you are supposed to enter data on the spreadsheet. However one should require the thing like stylus when you already you are having the capacitive screen as your finger can do the same thing as the stylus will do. I have also seen the number of users are dealing with the finger itself rather than that of using stylus on the phone. If still you are looking to have stylus then you need to purchase the same from the market.

Probably I also recommend that you should purchase a stylus if you are really needed. Anyone from the market which is being supported with the iPad or iPhone and which should be able to work with the any other capacitive touch screen. I am not expecting that the Stylus would be provided by the device in the future stock of the product. But still if you are having capacitive touch screen then I am sure you will not have the thing Stylus for the input on the phone of yours.

I have gone through lots of forums and the I have found that the Windows Phone 7 is not compatible with the WM 6.5 at all. However personally I would like to have an Android phone than that of Windows Phone 7. As already stated by the another user over here in this particular thread that is there are lots of apps in the Android market than that of Windows Phone 7. I am going to my Android in next few days.