Thread: My zune some time won’t turn on.

My zune some time won’t turn on.

I've had my zune for about three years and today I'll turn like I always do and will not turn. I'm not hard on him and I've never fallen. I tried connecting it to my wall charger and the system does not turn the lock button is off too. Has this happened to anyone before? Or does anyone know what is wrong with him? Just seems really strange because I used it early in today and was working perfectly fine. Can anyone help on this issue?

Re: My zune some time won’t turn on.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you to he following steps and so that you can solve your issue. You have to push the middle button and play / pause "right and the display returns to the setting, the expect is that this will absolutely resolve the difficulty. And its Zune player is supposed to start working again with no much uncertainty. I hope this will help you.

I've been thinking about buying a new 120 GB Zune, as you already have one, I wondered if I could shed light on the features that the Zune has, I believe you've seen the videos on your mp3 player, mp4, what I want know is if video playback is good. Therefore could you tell me what you like and least like, what is your opinion.

In my opinion, is a wonderful device for you, apparently the Zune 2.5 software will also remain in the new review, but still no confirmation? The updated player price is not known, but could leave for the holiday season. Remains to be seen if the price of $ 260 will be the same for the Zune 120GB. Amazon has unconfined a latest product that is not supposed to be. This time is the latest Zune 120GB! This would validate the report that in my opinion.

I have recently purchased the Zune HD and was previous great. However, which has congested functioning. Not turn on by pressing any key for any phase of occasion, and no lights when I connect to my computer, but when I connect to the computer the Zune Marketplace is presented. Has not been damaged at all, but I cannot figure out what is wrong with him. It’s been connected online all day, so I know that the battery is charged. What I can do or what number I can call