Thread: Fly Touch 3 or Superpad 2

Fly Touch 3 or Superpad 2

ARM11 is a kind of processor, such as the Pentium 4 is for a desktop. Most modern Smartphone ARM11 processor or improved. The innovative iPhone is an example of a smartphone based on ARM11. The major commitments in this comparison with the Viewsonic are a previous generation processor (the Viewsonic has a cutting edge chip Tegra 2), this is not compatible with multi-touch, while the Viewsonic has, this does not have Bluetooth, and only 4 GB of internal memory instead of 16. Of these, I would say the processor is the biggest drawback, but I really do not know how to sacrifice performance. This will undoubtedly lack the EPAD to the curb in terms of performance, whether that is a reference point though.

re: Fly Touch 3 or Superpad 2

That is the thinking that we have the minimum. 2170-200 SUPERPAD good for anything but heavy labor. This commitment could run smoothly and browse flash without Hick-ups also have more RAM and bigger screen better. View sonic average price 300, with cutting edge specs but with some back call xoom final cut 600 premiums at a premium. I think the superpad2 and View Sonic are the best bang for your buck, but 300 are too much. 100 is my price limit yesterday, but $ 80 more I get a 10-inch and a improved CPU and additional RAM and improved battery life. It seems that with my budget an additional $ 80 worth. Also, what do you think of the gift card to appraisal the tube? Do you think that it is Light? I could get a couple thousand hits in 2 months. Any guess what a ARM11 one GHz compares with a QSD8650?

I really do not know what the system requirements for Flash on Android are similar, so I have no idea about this. I cannot vouch for the site, but it seems pretty clear -; are trying to attract people to do marketing for them. And, as mail-in rebates, I guess most people do not finish remembering to track their money back. The other thing is that supposedly the "coupon" is out shopping in the future from the same place, so it's not as good as a discount. The QSD8650 Snapdragon is a generation beyond the ARM11s, so the performance difference is considerable. Based on the numbers I have seen, it is assumed that Snapdragon will have the power to about 30% higher premiums compared to ARM11 with the same clock speed.

So this is 30% slower than an evo interesting people I've met who can handle very well, because you only need a flash output of 800 MHz CPU minimum. It's hard to say. Craig reached 110 with taxes, superpad2 for 200 with shipping. And sonic view 300. Sound point of view is obviously the best performance and most of its investment in general, but the keyboard super 2 for 2 hundred is a good mix on a budget. Craig is not bad for a minimum of products. What do you think? 300 have to make as much money. Do you think that the platform must turn back and Craig get superpad2? Do you think it's a good idea? Even more tantalizing because it "might be a second" if I do what YouTube and get a lot of views.

I believe it depends a lot on what you want to use. The EPAD is a total steal for web browsing, a reference to YouTube, email, etc. I have access to which I have not gotten a little enough to add Flash, so I cannot speak to the way it works. But with a simple 700 MHz processor I doubt that would be quite satisfactory. Nor have I tried extensively in the media beyond the finding that YouTube makes it through the client included. Would like to play movies or a memory card? I do not know, I have to do more tests. I know that at 1 GHz is recommended to ensure smooth playback of Flash Video on Android, Android, but my knowledge of Flash is too limited to tell whether this is completely accurate.

While a larger screen is a nice addition, also worth remembering that the larger screen will eat more battery power. That cannot be a problem if you are always about power, or if it's going to be used as a quick navigation device battery life is not a problem. Personally, I would be likely to stick with the bare minimum for my needs, for now, and save money to invest later in a device even better. A commonplace of technology is that there is always something better and cheaper around the corner. In six months, you may be able to get the equivalent of Table Viewsonic for under $ 200. But the problem is what the minimum for your needs?

Re: Fly Touch 3 or Superpad 2

Now I know that some of them are pure speculation by someone, but I'm not surprised at all if most of it is accurate. I will not get one until 2013 because at that point is one of the biggest jumps in performance and then become mostly 100% full purpose devices like computers. Here are still quite slow and limited in use by the operating system and hardware. I would say that with the new core SOC duel just be worth buying in my eyes (if I had the money) but I think both are still in their infacy pay worth $ 600. I'd rather buy a laptop / asus board for that kind of money. But two years from now it will be a completely different story, which is when I have sold.