Thread: Is it possible to use sim card of iPhone in the ipad

Is it possible to use sim card of iPhone in the ipad

Hello guys I am containing iphone and in last week I bought new ipad 2 and I am Just wondering, if I am able to position my iPhone sim card within the ipad to make use of the Internet. I am from the uk and I am lying on the o2 network and through my contract arrangement I have unconstrained make use of Internet, consequently do people believe I would be able to set the sim within the ipad used for unlimited Internet utilize?

Re: Is it possible to use sim card of iPhone in the ipad

Tentatively this is supposed to perform for the reason that the ipad is not protected and not selective. Basically, I have to articulate it possibly will. Although if I heard correct, the ipad make use of a smaller SIM card. You possibly will wish for to check resting on that. Yeah it makes use of a micro-sim. They majority probable did this to keep away from us swapping one sim among our iPhone and the ipad. And it will saving us $30 a month.

Would a 3rd-party adaptor be probable? It appears outlandish to comprise to recompense intended for two data policy. That's similar to at what time before wi-fi was extensively obtainable; my ISP required me to recompense for every computer I associated to my cable modem. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. If you still have a doubt then you can search it on internet. if you are not satisfied with these then contact to ipad service center. Thank you.

Hello it Works very well if you cut down the sim in the direction of the micro sim size. You can make use of an exactoknife or pay money for one of those field cutters. Presently save the trimmed off segment so you are able to use again it if you require to obtain it back to full size. I make use of an exactoknife and it worked very well. In fact I am with my AT&T blackberry SIM and data plan within the iPad. No troubles. You just have to modify the APN settings within the iPad.

Hello according to my knowledge you are able to make use of it as long as you contain a micro sim; I contain my iPhone 4 sim card within mine as I type this on top of my ipad. Other than you have to modify your APN resting on your ipad for it to perform. The APN that is inside 4.2.1 is not editable, other than you are able to unlock its web site to modify your APN. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. If you found any other solution then share your ideas with us thank you.

Presently update 4.3.x on your iPhone 4 update. This will give the 'Wifi Hotspots personal "that allows you to turn your iPhone into a wireless access point can connect to wifi with the iPad. If your iPhone is jailbroken you can install an application called' Tether ', and also an application called 'Tether APN editing. These applications permit you to modify the APN settings when used for' Personal Hotspots' to your data provider will not be able to detect as the freezing of the Internet, and therefore do not load.

You can definitely use your iPhone 3G Microsim card on the ipad. I've done it myself. I had to change any settings on my IPAD 2 3G. I picked up my race automatically. To check whether the card is really Microsim iPhone work on two 3G IPAD, I turned on the ipad iPhone wifi with the card inserted. I then release Safari and was capable to surf the web. In addition it release further applications that I be acquainted with for sure requires Internet connection and all working.