Thread: Calengoo-- Full Featured Calendar App for Android

Calengoo-- Full Featured Calendar App for Android

I had my own Pimlical - looked very good to have a new postponement of the Palm application on my phone Android. Datebk suspect for so long (probably more), due to the product it is today. I arrived and found Datebk quite late in the game, so it benefited from a very stable and mature application. The main thing I have for now is impatience Pimlical selfish. I want to be relatively stable and perfect NOW so you can find a way out of it what you want and need a calendar instead of waiting patiently for months or years to see if this is something worth staying with. Obviously, I am a very bad customer (and probably typical)!

Re: Calengoo-- Full Featured Calendar App for Android

Do you suggest the role of floating task for the developer CalenGoo? I hope so. It seems very sensible (as CESD), but CalenGoo is much more advanced in terms of global stability and be refined / finished product. I think you may have a better chance of getting the role CalenGoo floating task before which will have a steady and "finished" Pimlical / A. I have to state that more than anything, you know what's cool? Calendar option has Android now! I've only been a user of Android in just over 3 months, but I bought into this knowing that PIM options were extremely inadequate. Now just three months later and we touch Jump, Pimlical / A, CalenGoo, Pocket Informant, etc, all products rapidly becoming (if not already in some cases) stable. Competition is good, as are the options. I could not be happier!

Yes, when I first came to Android last year, here were very few options. Fortunately, there Calendar Pad pro, so I did not stay with the default application. It's amazing what has happened in the past 6 months. What's also nice is that they all chose to use the same database. While the database has limitations, everyone would beat his own work with them much more chaotic. In fact, Pimlical get your own database that worries me a bit, mostly because I have no intention of going to Pimlical on the desktop. If CalenGoo me Fleet, which is where I go. May anyway. If PI gives me Outlook management, particularly when integrated PIM and other do not need Toodledo, which probably will be!

I'm attractive sure CalenGoo use your own database. Android now I have my calendar set to sync and CalenGoo not configured to synchronize in a straight line with Google Calendar. My Calendar Android is empty, but my both my calendars CalenGoo Google and have all my events. If not disable the calendar sync Android, then you basically have CalenGoo Android and calendars show identical, since both are synchronized to Google. The similar would be true if CalenGoo configured to synchronize with Android in its place of Google Calendars and then schedule Android would handle all sync in its place of CalenGoo.

I chose to sync directly with Google Calendar with CalenGoo because that's where my problems are occurring in Pimlical / A - synchronization between Android and Google Calendars. As a bonus, disabling calendar sync Android solved a problem with dual alarm and reminders. There could also just go on and off the warning in the calendar settings for Android, but I think it's best if I just synchronize a calendar application with Google Calendar (just a theory). Not to mention I'm sure he would consume over my battery and synchronize two different calendars. I suspect this would be the same way a separate database would be carried out in Pimlical / A - which is good timing Pimlical / A or directly on Google Android.

The Android of vanilla at least there is no dissimilarity between the synchronization with Google and synchronization with the base of Android. I suspect there is some futzing around because you have the PC Sync calendar. All calendar programs on my Nexus One use of the database Android. It is the database that synchronizes with Google. Some programs, such as Android roadmap of actions can also force synchronization with Google, but the database is the time.

That depends on the Calendar application. When used CalenGoo, which technically are working with three databases calendar: Google Calendar, Calendar & CalenGoo Android. In CalenGoo can be configured to synchronize directly with Google Calendar (bypassing the Android Sync) or can be configured to synchronize with Android calendar database. You can actually configure it to do both, but you will get duplicates in the database CalenGoo. I'm sure it's in the same way if it is Android and the Android vanilla Nexus One or the sense of User Interface as my HTC Evo. The author of CalenGoo is good, but I doubt he has written different synchronization code based on whether or not you are with the vanilla or the sense of Android user interface. CalenGoo I think it must be configured to synchronize the calendar database Android (which it does by default), it seems to be using the calendar database Android (since they are identical).