Thread: TuneIn Radio not working properly in Ipad 2?

TuneIn Radio not working properly in Ipad 2?

Hello guys I bought ipad 2 in last week. And I found some difficulty with it. Actually it’s a good device but still I am having problem with its tuneIn radio. TuneIn Radio unclear subsequent to regarding a minute of play. Ipad 2 32GB black on top of iOS 4.3.1 (difficulty was in addition there resting on 4.3) TuneIn Radio ipad 1 resting on similar WIFI runs very well. I attempt to eliminate the application and re-install, the update toward 4.3.1 was a restore and latest ipad. Difficulty was present previous to upgrade. Anyone have any ideas?

Re: TuneIn Radio not working properly in Ipad 2?

I have the similar problems too. My setup is a two wifi working iPad 4.3.0. Play very well in all my other devices, such as generation 1 and 2 iTouch and iPhone (3G, 3G and 4G running 4.1 or greater). I'm not sure if your specific software, but it's really annoying as they usually like to hear my music at work. The audio sounds good for about 1 minute and then start jumping. I have found so far buffer to the maximum of 30 seconds and does not seem to make any difference. Network sources to hear from seem to make any difference. Any other person who can validate this would be greatly appreciated.

I've been experiencing this! Seems to be more frequent with common MP3 vs AAC or WMV streams. These same currents in the IPAD 2 to WunderRadio NOT have technical problems, but radio TuneIn distorted pretty quickly. Configuration change makes no dissimilarity either WIFI or 3G. I love the interface would definitely keep using this! Even my friends with an IPAD not have this problem. TuneIn hopefully launch a solution!

We are working on an update of the application you should be able to push this problem before with ipad. The point is that MP3 and AAC streams can present a sound skipping regularly. One possible solution is to switch to a WMA or other stream if possible by the current selection to choose from the menu of options. The problem is due to the fact that the IPAD IOS device 2 is the first dual-core. The study revealed a race circumstance in that part of code that did not distress other devices.

Hello thank you for your reply and its really helpful to understand my query. This is a grand application and it's pleasant to observe the developer being this approachable to problem. I doubt what the odds are of receiving Airplay functionality within this. It would be huge to send the audio in the direction of my outdoor speakers passing through AirPort express. Anyway, keep up the excellent work. I hope this will help others also who all are facing this same problem. Thank you.

Hi! I'm having a lot of trouble with Tunein Radio on my new iPad2. I increased the buffering rate to 30 sec. and it still doesn't play right. I am using my home WiFi, which is comcast.net. It plays for about 1 minute and then it cuts out for 2 minutes. So annoying. Is there an update coming to fix this? Something about the dual core being the problem?

I'll stay tuned here to find out. Pun intendedn.

I will take a guess and say that, "your WiFi sleep policy is set to 'When screen turns off'". And I am sure after changing the same you will not get any issue what so ever.

Thanks for that suggestion. However, it didn't work. So, I guess I'll wait for the update, as mentioned above. When can we expect that?

There is no need to wait for the update here is the link which will help you to get the update from the official site itself

Hey, Jey-Esh!
    Thanks for your speedy reply. However, I just bought the app two days ago. It's not working. It buffers and buffers and never plays.