Thread: Best app to use LED flash in Apple iPhone as flashlight

Best app to use LED flash in Apple iPhone as flashlight

Hey friend, I recently brought my first Apple iPhone 4 and I love the various features of this phone. The iPhone 4 is just amazing. I love the 5 Mega Pixel camera which is integrated with the iPhone 4. So I wanted to ask whether any app is present so that the LED flash in the mobile can be efficiently used as flashlight. Does anyone have any information on this issue? Please help me by giving your valuable suggestions. Your suggestions are always appreciated.

Re: Best app to use LED flash in Apple iPhone as flashlight

The most recommended and the best app which can help you solve your query is the Flashlight+ app by More Blu Sky. You can buy and download the following app from Apple’s iTunes. Search for the same either on Internet or the iTunes.
    • The Flashlight+ app has got the EXCLUSIVE Multi Control feature which makes it possible for the user to update his/her status on Facebook, compose emails and text messages, and other useful things.
    • It has got two options, DIM and LOCK which will allow the user to dim the screen of your iPhone 4 mobile and lock all the controls respectively. You can perform this task by just tapping twice on the screen of the mobile with two fingers.
    • It has got an indicator which displays the battery level.
    • In time of emergencies the app will auto send an S.O.S for emergencies.

I also have Apple iPhone 4 and I have been using the Light-o-matic app from pretty long time for the same purpose of using the LED flash as the flashlight at the time of emergencis.
    • It has got a very useful strobe light which is super responsive. The use of Light-o-matic app gives the user an amazing party experience. It will give you the feeling of professional grade DJ Strobe Light.
    • The app enables the LED power with the flashlight thus completely removing the darkness away.
    • The app is also good for athletic runner or cyclists who are using iPhone 4. The “Flash on motion” feature will allow them to run or cycle with a great peace of peace in mind.

You can also use these two apps for using the LED flash in iPhone Apple 4 as a flashlight.
    Flashlight by Apptures
    It starts in the least time among all the Flashlight apps. The app provides the user with the brightest Flashlight and Strobe. The User Interface of the app is very impressive. You can also control the speed of the Strobe as you do in the Real Strobe lights. Battery life can be monitored every minute as the battery level indicator is always on.
    Flashlight by Henri Asseily
    1. The app starts instantly and has Flash ON/OFF option.
    2. The Emergency Morse SOS mode gets activated with just a shake
    3. The file size is very small as compared to the other application.
    4. And the best feature is that it is free as compared to others which are paid.

You can also try the following few apps to solve your issue of using the LED flash of your iphone 4 as flashlight.
    • Bigboss flashlight app
    • LED Light app By Jason Ting
    • LED-Torch app
    • iFlash app
    • LED Torch Flashlight app
    • LED Switch app
    • Flashlight 4 app
    • Camera Light app

The replies were really amazing according to me. I was looking out for one solution and you guys gave me a list of it and gave me so many options to choose in between them. I will try almost all the apps which you people have suggested me as I want to check out which will be working the best for my iPhone 4. I am just super happy after reading the replies to my thread. Seriously guys hats off to you people. I am looking forward to this forum. I will surely ask for my future doubts here with the hope of getting them solved as you guys did now for this particular problem of mine.