Thread: Does iPad home has sharing for video and photos

Does iPad home has sharing for video and photos

Hello guys yesterday I bought a new ipad and I am very happy with its performance. But I am having one query against it. Does anyone know how ipad home has sharing for video and photos? I am able to turn home sharing resting on for iTunes music other than can't figure out how to acquire the video and iPhoto home share to perform. Is it the similar as apple television? Or it is home sharing intended for iOS simply audio? Please help me. Thank you.

Re: Does iPad home has sharing for video and photos

Hello I am facing similar kind of problem. I presently obtain the ipad 2, on top of my iPhone 4 I am able to obtain all my media to play in excess of home sharing (video's and photos). But I am not confident if it is simply incredible through the ipad. I acquire the 64GB so it's not going to be a great contract if I can't make use of the home sharing used for videos and photos, because I am able to fit the entire of my media on top of it, just doesn't leave a lot room. Presently would be nice to utilize while at home.

Hello I don’t think so it’s a very big issue. It is basically a concept of Videos by the use of home sharing: have you endeavor the "Videos" application that is at the moment on top of the ipad home screen? They kind of snuck that one within there, and it is where you will discover the home sharing intended for video. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. If still you have doubt about this then you make an internet search I am sure you will get information there. Thank you.

Hello guys I am facing this question form last 3 days. However I obtain a 64 by default. I went for this 64 because 32 were not available. I would be in reality upset if I had disappeared 32 or 16 and establish out vu Ido distribution wouldn't perform. Does anyone know about this query? I try to find about this on internet but I did not get any appropriate information. That’s the reason I am asking this query here. And I am sure that someone will help me to solve this. Thank you I am waiting for your replies.

Hello thank you for your quick response on my query. According to your information I try many settings with my ipad. Within the "Videos" application, it simply had the videos that I contain loaded in the course of iTunes. I looked in support of a button or setting in favor of home sharing however was unable to discover one. Can you please tell steps to accomplish this? Possibly I am not liability somewhat appropriately, other than I would think it is undemanding.