Thread: Need a Internet settings for the 3 network on xperia x10 mini.

Need a Internet settings for the 3 network on xperia x10 mini.

Hi, anyone who has the Xperia X10 mini could you please tell me what exactly what you must enter the correct Internet settings for 3 network? I have information from any website, and I know where they should be listed in the phone, but the information is not exactly the same and the phone has "power" port "" proxy MMS "MMS port, two out of these four I go into the details of three of the web page I have tried countless times to get it right. I would appreciate any help

Re: Need a Internet settings for the 3 network on xperia x10 mini.

In shaping the mobile Internet are mostly dependent on the network or SIM card provided by the Internet. Simply contact customer service by your service provider and then request the establishment of the Internet if you are using 2G SIM card then you can go for GPRS, EDGE, WAP, etc and you are using the SIM card 3G then you can go for the 3G network. Therefore, when the SIM card is not used in the cell type of configuration is required.

If you’re having the GPRS settings sent by the service provider network, afterward it means the GPRS is turn on on your mobile phone. After activation of you’re mobile phone to mobile phone off remove the SIM card and reinsert your phone and switch on your phone and you have to go into the settings option then the wireless settings and configuration basis for the phone and just configure the network connection that has provided the Internet connection.

on my Xperia mobile phone I have Vodafone network and to start the internet first I have called the Vodafone customer care and after that I have turn on the GPRS and then start configuration in the configuration option to the tab with the option of connection that will be in the final of the screen, then you have to chip in the new modem connection and select the network you are using, and then check the modem that is using the GPRS or 3G only option tab, the right choice as the service is activated on the mobile tab and then click Next and Done. Now you are done with your Internet settings.

I have gone through this same issue on mine mobile as well and to solve this I have followed the below steps and therefore I would like to suggest you the below steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to the setting on the main menu and after that make hit on the wireless control. Now on the wireless control go to the Mobile Networks and then choose the Auto Internet Settings and after that select your network that you use and after that go through your issue.