Thread: How to find Samsung Wave widget icon size

How to find Samsung Wave widget icon size

My uncle gave me a Samsung wave mobile. It’s look is very awesome. It supports various applications. It’s Icon is looking very good. But I’ve some problem how can I get the wave widget icon size? My friend told me I can find on Samsung site. They are right or not. When I go to on Samsung then automatically it is disconnected. What’ s problem I didn’t get how am I unable the to open this site? Could u help me how can open this page for finding the Samsung Wave widget icon size? Please give me solution of my problem.

re: How to find Samsung Wave widget icon size

I would like to tell you about the Samsung wave widget icon size. According your problem first you click your mobile screen then you can see Widget Icons come in different sizes for each device. But I think for Wave device icon size: 95px width and x96px height. But the Mandatory size of the wave is 75px width and x 74px height. But Icons should be designed to without problems and clearly for my opinion its meaning to users only by its look.

I think the Samsung wave is the AT&T version. Really its look is very fantastic. You can find the different widgets icons on your mobile phone. And then open you phone browser and open Samsung site u can see there lot of different widget icon there’s. It’s rocking a 4 inch Super AMOLED screen, a 1GHz Hummingbird processor, and it it support 16 gbyte of space for some for the application and games. One more thing is what widgets you want to creates on your screen first available sufficient internal memory on your phone.

I am giving you some tips on your problem it is very simple to find the widget icon size it depend on you what size you want to design on your screen . First step It’s just a widget and then long press on your Samsung wave screen then click Samsung widgets and then go to feeds and updates. The facebook application is much highlighted in the market. I mean it does about a specific work, with a little bit of easier user interface. I don’t like the way it looks at all and u can the change the looks. Ok please follow the given steps then is you will the problem then now again ask me.

I recently used to be a visualize Widget supporter it’s a main reason because it was free and looking good. But it had given its resource issues and that it's not developed any longer that’s why I don't think so? Therefore I determined to finally give Beautiful Widgets I try always. This was that overdue. Considerably widget should be customizable, and greatly better-quality. If you want to get it then you have to pay $2. Some widgets are free but some widgets are not free but it’s depend on you what do you like? Ok try it and then tell what happen now again please post problem with your error next time.

I want to know what widget icons you want to use a specific or all type. But I am tell for an example on your contacts page where you have the list of contacts and then long press a contact that you want to alter. When the menu shows then press you select default and then choose the account which you want to put on show. Suppose if you choose Google then it will show the Google picture or name and if you choose facebook then it will show the facebook picture or name. However, I don't think so you can merge and equivalent