Thread: Android applications infected with malware in Sony Ericsson Xperia

Android applications infected with malware in Sony Ericsson Xperia

yes guys that’s true and is very sad to hear about that there are lost of android applications that have come up which has been infected with the malware and the latest case of the infected people is me myself. My phone is not working properly and the symptoms of the phone is really similar to that which is being described in the internet. So I want some solutions on how to eradicate the problem since this my new phone and I don’t want to loose it so early so suggest me some urgent solutions.

Re: Android applications infected with malware in Sony Ericsson Xperia

The best and the possible solution for as of now is that do get a good antivirus program from a trusted source who will give you the necessary link for the antivirus program, so that you will be able to scan your mobile with the antivirus program. I hope you have understood what I am trying to say here, act as fast as possible and do not allow that malware top spread in your mobile, if you act fast then you will be able to remove it as fast as possible.

Lookout mobile security is the best antivirus program for you to download and run in your phone, it is a program that’s designed especially for the android phone’s only. It has a better protection against all the latest threats and malwares and hence I think it will keep your android phone protected from the latest threats. Do ensure that you purchase the premium service because it provides you maximum protection against a tri la version.

That’s a really terrible news that you have given us and I am really very disappointed with that because according to one of the estimated figures made by a leading website approx 2 million people download android applications daily in to their phone. So that’s a biggest threat for all the android users and me being one of them is a really terrible part. Our phone getting affected by the malware is a biggest cause of worry for us. Since malware is the most potentially dangerous element available for the mobile.

Looking at this topic even I would like to add something and the thing is that all these malwares are available in the android market and not in anu other third party software provider. So that’s a biggest reason to worry how can a malware make an entry in to the android market where several genuine users of android get access, that’s terrible I think google must take some immediate step to get rid of such problem. Otherwise it would be a great loss for them if such things keep happening.

Yes even I think that way and I am also of the opinion that google must step up their security measures so that getting an access to the android market becomes very difficult for the threats like this. So that’s my point of view over here nice to hear some suggestions being shared here. So lets hope that this matter gets solved as early as possible otherwise it would be a big damage for the android users. So lets wait and watch.