Thread: iPhone camera not showing up in MY Computer

iPhone camera not showing up in MY Computer

Usually while I connect my iPhone to PC, the small screen shows up asking me what I like to do. I frequently negate of it and set out into My Computer several instance afterward to move all my images into folders on my PC. Recently however, the camera doesn't turn up in My Computer although the mobile phone is recognized in iTunes. I've previously tried some unusual techniques to find the camera to roll up over again. Not anything shows up in the device manager like an imaging gadget otherwise camera within the Control Panel and not any of the additional methods I've attempted have worked. My PC is running with Windows XP.

Re: iPhone camera not showing up in MY Computer

Thus the iphone is at rest showing up within iTunes except you can't perceive it on My Computer. This may sound impractical, except you may wish for to attempt plugging it into a dissimilar USB port. Occasionally the PC thinks it's an entire fresh gadget while you perform this hence it goes backside to default settings in so far as what to carry out while connected. Also check is there any more options which need to enabled either in the iphone or in your computer’s control panel.

I heard that there is screen lock on some iphone and that it might have somewhat to act with it. If you contain a screen lock on top of your iPhone and have tried the whole thing else then here is a solution.
    • First of all Disconnect your iPhone from your PC.
    • Put the password to unlock your iphone and right to use the home screen.
    • Connect iphone into your PC whilst it is unlocked and showing the Home screen.
    • Your PC must automatically choose it up and moreover raise a popup inquiring if you want to outlook the contents of the device or it will be scheduled beneath "My Computer" over again.

The iPhone will not be documented inside My Computer except there are images inside the Camera Roll. It will afterward come into view like a digital camera - except there are corrupt photo files inside the Camera Roll. During that case it won't turn up into My Computer, except iTunes must still distinguish it. First obsession to verify is the sync service. Release Task Manager and go to the Processes tab, afterward the image name article bearing to arrange on it. Afterward gaze for AppleMobileDeviceService.exe. If you don't notice it set out toward Control Panel> Administrative> Tools, Services. Locate the service and attempt to begin it.

It seems to me that you need to fix the Mobile Device Driver Service
    1. For this Open Start Menu > Run and type services.msc and push Enter [this will launch services]
    2. Establish the service calleded Mobile Device Driver
    3. Double click on top of that service to release properties
    4. Inside the "general" tab come across the "startup type" drop-down arrow menu list and ensure "automatic" is chosen.
    5. Moreover observe the general tab to ensure the "service status". If it does not declare "started" in that case click the start button in order to begin the service and connect your mobile phone over again and click apply.

AS I know that the USBAAPL.sys is packed to iTunes . While you installed, it is automatically place USBAAPL.sys driver inside your PC. If later than installing iTunes, the PC does not distinguish your iPhone, you can attempt to ensure if USBAAPL.sys is there in C:Windows\system32\drivers. I lastly got it operational yet again via downloading the latest firmware. Then I have make several changes in settings both in phone and the camera option in Control panel.