Thread: How to disable HTC EVO touch pad while on call

How to disable HTC EVO touch pad while on call

I have a HTC EVO with me and I am very much happy with it.It is actually a very nice phone and I just love using it. But now I have been having some problems with it.The issue is that I just want to know how to disable HTC EVO touch pad while on call.This is because while I am on a call due to the touch pad it constantly drop calls or mute calls because my cheek or my hair presses something.And this is really very irritating for me.So can you tell me what I need to do to solve the problem that I am in.Please do get back to me on this immediately.

Re: How to disable HTC EVO touch pad while on call

I just had a look at the questions that you have put up and would say that this is something that is being faced by many people having this phone. So actually the thing is that it is something that the HTC people have to check and correct this so that many people can avoid such thing.Now coming back to the question that you have put up I would say that you just need to be a bit careful when you press the top button to turn off the screen light. So this will help you to solve the problem that you are currently facing.So use this solutions and then see if it works for you or not.

I think that this is something that was seen by many people and some people have even complained about it to HTC but they haven’t even replies to it. So what you need to do is that you need to file a complaint with the FCC because of the applications access. Also I would say that I am in complete agreement and want to make sure my complaint is counted alongside yours.Also I would like to know which fields did you choose for privacy?

Thanks a lot for the solution that you have provided to me and I would say that this is something that I had expected. I would say that I just went through the solutions that have been mentioned over here but haven’t went used them as of yet.So I would like to know what happens when I use these solutions.But I will definitely go ahead with it.Also I would tell you that if there are any other solutions that are available then do get back to me so that I can have some more options with me.

I would say that you just don’t have a need of a task killer. So what you need to do is that you just have to go to the market and download Tedd's Droid Tool and stop unwanted cheek and face dials.This will help you to solve the problem that you are facing.What this Tedd's Droid Tool will do is that it will stop disabling HTC EVO touch pad while on call. So I guess that this is something that will surely work for you and then there wont be any problem at all.

Thanks a lot. I would say that I will go ahead with the downloading of Tedd's Droid Tool and then hope that this will work for me.I will immediately go ahead with it and then hope that it will work.So I would say that if this solutions works then I will definitely get back to you so that even others can use them.So finally I would like to thank you all for the solution that you have provided to me to solve the query that I am facing.