Thread: Application not working on Play station pocket

Application not working on Playstation pocket

Application Playstation Pocket regarding I have a couple of problems I have not found a way to report bugs that’s why I thought my problem posted here. There are many problems which is give as: - when I move Play station games into memory card from the system settings to application data then I get multiple viewing for that title. I have also one game that is not a Play station title but show in Play station Pocket which is related the pixel line. How can I fix this problem?

Re: Application not working on Playstation pocket

I’ll tell you everything but Wait for few minute. You sell a mobile phone that is Play station certified and also it is preloaded with Play station Pocket and also plays station titles. But my actual problem is with the preloaded software in my mobile phone. I have to turn in another place for getting the support? Extremely puzzling and also not a very good customer support. Therefore if YouTube is not working properly on my new Sony TV. The you have to claim to have full version of YouTube support, I don’t think such type of thing that I have to go for service support.

Yes I’ll give you right answer first you will remove play station pocket. Then after purchase a new play station pocket and install it in your Sony TV. Because I’ve already faced same problem had checked it on the service center. But he didn’t tell me not more about this. Dear please before using you insert a playstation game into the memory card from your system setting and then application data after finishing the step you can get the multiple viewing for this title and also u can achieve or get good pixel line.

I discover it interesting that none of you understand the main point here is to demonstrate what really causes the 80410A0B error is there are many people that to ask for assist and acquire people telling them to attempt things that have nothing to do with the reason of the error. I presented what it will take to repair it yourself. If you think you can’t do it or are afraid to then don’t do it, plain and straightforward. When you are faced with the same error and don’t wait and take advantage of your warranty, like I said to you at the beginning that If you don’t have eager to open it on the opportunity that you can repair it I merely gave the instructions and please follow it..

I would like to suggest you that I know that there will be some people who do not have the same opinion with this existing application or who do not support belief. I would ask you that those people abstain from using this thread to make those opinions and approach heard. That is to say, I would be thankful for it if this thread were kept to discussing the application itself – it shows the bugs, improvements, helpful and appreciation, etc. If you didn’t then ask me.