Thread: Home button of iPhone 4 making a loud click noise

Home button of iPhone 4 making a loud click noise

I have a very strange problem with my iPhone 4 and I want you all to solve that problem for me. Now each and everytime I click on the home button of the iPhone 4 it really makes a loud click sound. I hope that there is no problem with the iPhone 4 and I hope the problem will get solved as soon as possible. I want to know is there any method by which I would be able to remove the click sound from the iPhone 4 and then make it normal as it was earlier.

Re: Home button of iPhone 4 making a loud click noise

Well what type of clicking sound comes is it from the speakers or from the buttons itself and also I would advise you to have a proper look at your device see if there is anything crack that has come up in the device. See if you are talking about the physical click sound then let me inform you that the click of the home button is a bit louder then its earlier one’s like the iPhone 3G and also the iPhone 3Gs. Just a small piece of information for you. Hope you like it.

Well it is not I can experience the original click sound. The thing is that when I press the home button twice at one time I get a sound which is of click and the other one is the abnormal sound that I get to hear, that abnormal sound is not pleasant to hear. That’s why I think there is some problem in the iPhone 4. So what do you all have to say about the problem here. Please do suggest me something meaningful that I can try and work out.

I suppose your iPhone 4 is a brand new one. I remember one of my friend mentioning about the problem quite some time ago and after some months that problem did get solved on its own. So it is a common problem with the new models of the iPhone 4 and what I have to say is that be patient and the problem will get solved on its own. See it’s a new model and it is but obvious that the keys also will be a bit still in its operation. So just relax there is nothing to worry about it,

Just show your iPhone to the nearest apple center and they will advise you accordingly for the problem. According to me there is some problem with your device and hence I think opting for this option is a pretty safe option as all your doubts will get solved there itself and I recommend this solution to you. It is but obvious that your iPhone would be under warranty and if the problem is a bit large then don’t be surprised to get a new iPhone from them.

Is it so? Then it would be better to show my iPhone to the apple center and let them have a look at the problem itself. It would be great if I get a new iPhone itself since the phone is three weeks old and it would be fun having a new iPhone again in your hands. So i will have a talk with them and lets see if i get some positive response from their side. So thanks a lot for giving all the suggestions although i thought the lats was one was the only appropriate one.