Thread: iPhone 4 iPod application crashes everytime

iPhone 4 iPod application crashes everytime

Today morning I noticed that there is some problem with the iPod application in the iPhone 4. Whenever I tap the iPod application a white screen comes up, and then it just exits back to the home screen. I tried several times opening up the application then also each and every time it is giving this problem. Well I checked out with some other applications as well and from there I found that my other applications are working well. So what is the problem with the iPad applications only. Anyone who can help me out here then please do help me.

Re: iPhone 4 iPod application crashes everytime

Just restart he iPhone 4 and the problem will be solved, the same problem happened to me as well. What I did was a simple restart of the iPhone 4 and that’s it my problem got solved. So that’s why I am advising you the same solution for all of you and your problem will get solved. It might be a minor glitch in the application that is giving you the problem. So a simple restart of the iPhone 4 will solve the problem.

No, that’s not the solution for me. I did a couple of rebooting stuff but no, I could not see nay improvement from the application the application is behaving the same way as it was behaving earlier. My problem is yet unsolved. So what should I do next? Can you all suggest me something else for me. If you have any other solutions for me then please do let me know about it. I would be happy to hear some responses from your side.

Just restore the application and that will be very much useful for you. One of my friends had suggested me a good solution and that is too shift-click on restore, and load the latest software. I followed the same and that helped me out. I am recommend this solution for you since it worked out with me. You give it a try and get back to me if that did work or not. I am quite sure of this solution and it will definitely work out with you.

Why don’t you just sync it with the iTunes library and I assure you that the problem will be solved. So that’s my final option for you go ahead and do try with this suggestion, even one of my friend had this problem sometime ago and now it has worked out. In case if that also did not work out then having a talk with the apple people would be the only possible solution for you. Do remember that is the final option that you must try in case if none of them works for you.

Ok ,thanks for all the solutions, since I am quite busy right now will have a look at all of them and implement it accordingly and I will get back to you if any of your solutions work for me or not. Right now i cannot have a look at all the suggestions as i am very busy right now and i will surely have a look after i come back. So thanks a lot for the response that you all have given here and i am sure that it will work out.