Thread: Unable to use the Bluetooth in infiniti sedan after switching to iPhone 4

Unable to use the Bluetooth in infiniti sedan after switching to iPhone 4

Hello everyone I am having the 07 G35 sedan. I want to share a problem with you all. Recently I upgraded to iPhone 4 and now I am unable to use the Bluetooth in the car. However one thing to note here is that when I had the iPhone 3G the Bluetooth feature used to work very well but now with the iPhone 4 I am unable to do so. So tell me what should I do in such situation? Do you all have any suggestions for my problem? If you have any then do share it here please.

Re: Unable to use the Bluetooth in infiniti sedan after switching to iPhone 4

Well it the iOS which is giving you the problem. The iOS got changed and hence the compatibility issue does arises. So there may be a reason that it might not get compatible with the existing Bluetooth system that you are using for your car. Hence I am suggesting you that look out for some other Bluetooth system in your car that will support your iPhone 4. So that’s my suggestion for you. Do work on it and I am sure that it will be of lot of help for you.

Yes it would be very interesting to know about the operating system that you are using for your iPhone 4. The latest iOS does give some compatibility issue with the existing system of the car. I would advice you to check for the other system in your car and see that if it works perfectly well or not with the current existing operating system that you are using for your iPhone 4. So I hope you have got the advice that I have given you.

See in such situation it is best to have a talk with the car dealer staff or the apple support staff about the problem. They are the one’s who are having good knowledge on this topic and I am sure that they will give you some important information on the topic that you are looking for. So do have a talk with them as soon as possible I am sure that you will come out with some important information. So I hope you have got the suggestion that you were looking for.

Ok, I think that the last option that I must give it a try as you all know the latest iOS that is available is the iOS 4.3 and hence I think its worth considering the option that you all have given, I will better confirm it from apple people about the same and will inform you all what the response was. Anyways thanks for the information that you have provided here and helping me solve the problem. So thanks a lot guys.