Thread: Best apps for the HTC Desire

Best apps for the HTC Desire

Hello guys. I have an HTC desire and have to say that it is best android phone. However, I feel that HTC's custom HTC Sense user interface is not according to my liking. The available applications have been squeezed very much by the software developers. Hence , I would like to know a list of the best apps for the HTC Desire to help it cling to its top smartphone status. Also, I would like the apps should harmonize the installed options. Thank you very much for the replies.

Re: Best apps for the HTC Desire

Dude I like an application named tweek deck. It gives support to many accounts. Thus, you can have a next generation communication mega hub. Isn’t that awesome. Also, there is skype which will allow a skype contact on the android phones. However, I am sure mobile networks wouldn’t be pleased to hear about it. For wallpapers and tones there is zedge and flikie wallpapers hd. I have mentioned which I knew, you can check out with someone else for few other applications.

Mate , I too use a HTC desire. My personal choice is chrome to phone. It is just an amazing application to have on your phone. You will have to install the extensions on chrome browser and thus very easily a ping will be established among desktop and mobile user. Also, there is astro file manager. I really recommend you that you should give a try to the ones which I have mentioned as they are really nice and I am telling it from my personal experience.

Dude there is opera mobile 10.1 beta which is very fast than the normal android web kit browser. Also, you will have the opportunity to open more browser tabs at a given time. Also, I would recommend you no lock tool which helps in enabling and disabling HTC desires locking screen. Also, I have heard something about IM plus which is a superb application to be installed. Sound manager is also an option which will help in changing the sound settings by just one touch.

Dude I can let you know about the applications for HTC desire. There is swift key which does an enormous amount of work to predict your next. Also, I would like to recommend you iplayer. It’s an important application for those who like to keep a collection of things. In addition to this, I know about missed reminder which helps in giving alerts to missed calls, emails and sms. To lock specific applications, add protector is available.

Hi mate. I guess by now, you must have got to know about the applications that you are looking for. However, I still know about two applications which haven’t been mentioned above. In order to keep a check on your wi-fi cellular data transfer stats, you should surely give a try to data counter widget. It will allow you to remove the recorded data. Also, the one I know is greader. It manages to sync data with your specific google account.