Thread: How can I install java games on Samsung GT-S5620

How can I install java games on Samsung GT-S5620

Today I have purchased a Samsung GT-S5620. It is very awesome handset. It fully touch screen mobile. But it supported java enabled application. But I am facing a big problem with this mobile. I am unable to install the java enable games while this phone is supported java enabled application. When I install the games when a error be arises the error is “ cann’t be unsupported type”. I did not get about this error. Please help me how can I install the java games on my phone?

Re: How can I install java games on Samsung GT-S5620

Hi, Your Samsung GT-S5620 is supported java embedded software. First check your all functionality of the phone then go to memory status may be your mobile phone have not sufficient memory. If memory is available then first please delete the unusual application. If memory is available in your phone. Then go the browser and there u would write the “ free download the games for Samsung gt-5620. Then after click the link of download and save the setting it takes may be 2 or 3 minutes. Then after you can the game.
    Any help greatly appreciated!

I have the Samsung gt-5620 and I am having complaint regarding Samsung mobile GT-S5620which was purchased on 30-Feb, 2011. I went to the Samsung service centre twice & thrice regarding my mobile complaint that it is getting switched off automatically and unable to support the java enabled games when I restart the phone it get hanged and all the settings are changed automatically after the to switch on again of this mobile. They repaired my mobile twice and now still I am facing the same problem with this mobile. Sir I followed your instruction but I am unable to use it.

Thank u sir, please could u help me one more thing about the Samsung GT-5260 for java games installation. Sir the solution told me earlier I done every step and also finally able to installed the java games in my mobile phone. But one problem is also exist with this mobile phone the java could be open the games. Tell me now again the solution like earlier. I didn’t write the steps so please give me again tips. Sir one more thing, is it related my phone operating system. If yes then how can I fix this problem? Sir please response very soon because my warranty is at finishing stage. After this I can’t replace it.

Hello, U r going well but first u checks your phone configuration because java games supported different configuration it depend on your phone configuration. They are stored in games folder in your phone. And also check where it is default download. It should be downloading in your games folder. It doesn’t require the for run this application after downloading this game you can use it. One more thing please remember first u uninstall your previous installation of same game. Might be it is does not override the same file. Please follow step by step which I told you. If you still face the same problem then go to the service center and check your handset. Good luck.

I certainly consider your problem as my knowledge the Installation on all Samsung Phones is done through OTA only. it is not installing java application but it is a way of downloading the application, song, game or image through internet. Always on 9980111454...OTA called Over-the-Air this is a deployment tool It use Also Samsung phones doesn’t have "Applications" folders instead of this it has "Games & more" folders where all java files are installed. The only issue I'm having now is touch sensitivity. It's like the screen now has a .5 second delay from when you touch it to it recognizing it. It's causing me a lot of mis-touches; opening apps I didn't want to open, clicking links I didn't want to click. May be your problem is also cause this reason.

The games will work if the phone supports .jar file. The installation is not complicated. What matter is the game settings. Many time some games key configuration or screen display might not respond properly. As there are no prescribed standard of each phone in relation with java games. So you can try to search a number of different games and copy them in your memory card. Insert and run them.

Java game installatin is simple. Go in getjar and download some files. Getjar provides you a option to choose the default handset you own and on that basis sorting is done. You can download a number of different games and try the setup. Many game might not work properly due to key remapping option. Run the jar file and do not use it if the game pop up error. Do not overload the memory card.