Thread: Favorite iPad Cydia apps

Favorite iPad Cydia apps

Most of you might be using cydia,i cannot seem to come across any other tweak by cydia other than GraviBoard it is a new Tweak under development by conradev, when the application is activated the icons on your screen will lose gravity it is not still know as to when is the tweak be available as it undergoing its test fazes and is said to have a lot of bugs.the best feature to this tweak is that even though the icons are floating around the screen they are still working exactly as they should be it’s a great tweak and fun.

re: Favorite iPad Cydia apps

The application Iconoclasm is on the Cydia online application Store for many months and it has proven to be a great way to customize your home screen on ios devices. it lets you change as to how many icons you want to have on one springboard page, almost like Five Column SpringBoard, but Iconoclasm on the other hand lets you put the icons wherever you want on the screen irrespective of columns and row it gives a completely customized spring board whatever suites your mood. It is really great as compared to other which is available in the market like FiveIRows.

I am using ifile from the cydia application which enables me to play movies and music off of an iPhone MicroSD Card Reader which i connect through the camera connector. It directly expands your phones storage capacity it is like windows explorer on a window system or the finder but for the iphone it helps you to copy or move file anywhere on your phone. And it has features like you can give permissions on the users for files. This application also allows you to transfer files through the web server provided in the package, it also lets you create links and choose icons for them.

ipad runs all the iphone applications under compatibility mode this feature was integrated in the ipad from the day one of the launch. the apple applications store has more than 40000 applications in it and not all of them come with Retina Display-ready graphics which is why when they are run on the compatibility mode the graphics tends to become fuzzy this is where my favorite tweak comes in the RetinaPad developed by Ryan Petrich and it is available on cydia store. This tweak helps in fixing the problem and is able to deliver clean graphics without pixilation. It is great applications just try it.

Well the most fun i had with my iphone is when i got my hands on the new tweak called TruPrint at the cydia store it is a great application but it came at a hefty price of $9.99. ya i know ,but i m telling you it’s worth every penny if you use wireless printers but i still hope that apple should come up with more printer support on the ios devices. i only had to buy this tweak because it did not had any compatibility with the printers i bought on the airprint so had to go for this one instead.

Nospot is one of my favorite one of all the applications i bought from cydia store i have had it for a long time in my iphone i got it for $ 3.99its a good price when you consider fester access to the internet. How it works is it modifies some of the non required files and disables the spotlight feature from the ios completely and it is a great application when it comes to downloading on other than wifi.