Thread: How to add more than one custom ringtone to 3g

How to add more than one custom ringtone to 3g

Friends, Last night I was trying to put in some of the custom ringtones toward my 3G but the problem was that it was just accepting one ringtone at one time. If I place a fresh one subsequent to one then it names it the similar thing and plays the similar song like the first one. I am not able to understand that why it is doing this. If any one of you know the reason or the solution for this then please let me know about that. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: How to add more than one custom ringtone to 3g

We need some information to get the issue more clear and for that you will have to reply with the answer of the question mentioned below.
    1. Are you having a mac or pc?
    2. Where as well as how are you creating these ringtones?
    3. Do they all comes into view in the "Ringtones" section within iTunes?
    4. Do you selected "sync all ringtones"?
    5. Will iTunes permit you to rename them subsequent to adding the new ringtones?

Thank you so much for your quick reply. Below are the answer for those and I wish that I will get the perfect answer for this in your next post.

1. Mac
    2. I am making them myself via iTunes.
    3. You indicate on iPhone ringtone screen? Then yes they are visible there.
    4. Yes I think so.
    5. I will have to verify on that one.

Have you tried with the Myxer. It beats paying intended for ringtones and I have never had that problem. Myxer is nothing but the Deerfield Beach, Florida-based website which permits users to upload as well as download a range of media designed for cell phones. Users be able to download for free, by means of an exclusion to carrier charges intended for texts as well as data (online). Registered users will be equipped to upload pictures as well as songs to be utilized as wallpapers plus ringtones. Myxer hold up most phones, that includes iPhones, as well as admired carriers.

I have faced the similar problem in my case. It was because of the mixture of the song as well as artist info within the tag and through manually organizing content lying on my iPhone. Once I exposed artist info - leaving just the song name as well as started syncing by means of my local library lying on my MBP, ring tones work absolutely. I hope that this post will help you in any manner to resolve the problem that you are facing.

I am not very sure that this is going to help you or not but I have around 5 customer ringtone lying on my phone now. I chosen five of my preferred songs, made a decision which 40 (or else was it 30) seconds of song to utilize, saved it like ringtone extension to my computers folder and then click on every one of them to be involved to iTune. After that, on iTune, I ensure that my sync choice is put to comprise all ringtones. No difficulty having all of them lying on my iPhone at all.

There is one way for doing this and you can try to see if that helps you or not. What you will have to do is drag the ringtones toward the iTunes folder first and after that drag them toward the iPhone. There is a number of glitch/bug if you attempt to drag them unswervingly as of your desktop toward the iPhone. I don’t know the reason behind this but it will create some problem for you. So try to do that in the way I told you and see what it can do for you.