Thread: How to Sync iTunes library with HTC Evo?

How to Sync iTunes library with HTC Evo?

I am having HTC Evo and I really love the look and feel of the problem of mine. Well I am looking to sync the iTunes library with the HTC Evo. I have searched on the Google but I have not found anything which I can apply to fix the problem of mine. Let me know if you are having any useful instruction which I can apply to meet the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to Sync iTunes library with HTC Evo?

Well in order to get the requirement you need to have latest version of the HTC Sync 3.0 for the handset of yours. you can get this particular app from the official website. you can use this particular app to synchronize the Outlook Contacts and calendars or the Outlook express contacts and the book marks of web browser in between the computer and the phone of yours. it also helps you to install the third party Android application on the phone of yours.

I was having the same requirement like you and I have found the iSyncr was the best solution to meet the requirement of mine. you can get the same from the official website. you can use iSyncr to sync the Android phone with the iTunes of yours. you should install the same on device of yours and use the same to sync all the media and information from the Android phone to the computer of yours.

In order to get performance from the HTC Sync I recommend that you should remove all the previous version of the HTC Sync from the computer of yours. Another thing I want to discuss over here is that you need close all the programs on the computer of yours. also you should not make any attempt to open any application when the installation is in the process. you should consider the above mentioned point when installing HTC Sync on the phone.

You can use the following instruction to make use of HTC Sync.
    • You have to use the USB cable in order to connect the phone with the computer of yours.
    • You need to select HTC sync when prompted.
    • Wait till HTC Sync is recognize the phone and enter the name of the phone.
    • Application would launch on the screen and you should begin with the synchronization.

Well I want to say thanks a lot to all of the users who have replied with the proper solution to meet the requirement of mine. I have used iSyncr in order to sync the Android phone of mine. I really wanted to appreciate for the suggestion which you have given to the meet requirement of mine. anyway thanks a lot again for the replying with such a smart solution.