Thread: Need AVD settings for Samsung Galaxy 10.1

Need AVD settings for Samsung Galaxy 10.1

Guys does anybody know on what is the correct AVD settings for the Samsung Galaxy 10.1, see I am trying to make a application for the phone and I want it to be correct and compatible on the first look itself. So that’s why I have come here to take some genuine help from your side. So anybody has any idea on what are the avd settings for Samsung galaxy 10.1? see if you can give me some proper settings on that and I am sure that you will be happy to help me.

Re: Need AVD settings for Samsung Galaxy 10.1

See I do not have proper information on this topic and I think in this case it is best to have a talk with the Samsung people or the android developers about this issue and they will surely help you in this topic. So do have a talk with them and they will surely help you in such situation. I even tried searching the internet for the same still I was not able to get any information that. So as such I can give you information on this only.

Nice to see some similar issue being discussed here, I was just going through the internet and I happened to come across this topic and I thought of posting this question here. So I want to know is there any Android Virtual Device available for the Samsung galaxy Si9000? Also I want to know if there is any AVD available that comes to the Samsung galaxy S? if you have any information on these then please do inform me as soon as possible. As even I could not find any appropriate information on this topic.

I recommend you to have a look at the stackoverflow website in which one user has created an application named WQVGA432 that created AVD which will represent Samsung galaxy S in the eclipse Emulator. So that’s what I have to say here do have a look at the suggestions that I have given you I hope that pots that I have recommended you would be very much informative for you. So that’s what I have to say here.

Ok thanks for recommending the website yes I will definitely have a look att he same and I will make sure that I download that application from the website only. Anyways thanks for the useful recommendation that you have given me let me tell you that it was useful for me. So thanks a lot for that help. Well trying with the other websites did not help me. I am satisfied with the response that i have got.