Thread: unable to Synchronize using sony ericsson Xperia X10

unable to Synchronize using sony ericsson Xperia X10

Hello friends I have sony ericsson Xperia X10 and I have windows 7 in my computer. I am having problem with synchronizing while using the sony ericsson servers. When I go to add accounts menu there I am not able to find the option for Synchronize. In that add option there are only option of syncml, google and facebook but there is no sonyericsson option. Please tell me what should I do to solve this. Can I do same thing by using PC companion? If yes then please tell me how to do? Please give the proper procedure for that.

re: unable to Synchronize using sony ericsson Xperia X10

I have referred your problem and if you are facing problem with sony ericsson servers then you can use the PC companion application. According to online steps you need to follow all the steps given below
    First click on the applications bar From the Home screen and after that select the Sync option. Now click on the Get started and then login with your account. After that click on Accept on the Authorize screen. Now Select which information you want to synchronize. Now you Start the sync by click on Finish. Try this steps i think it will be helpful solve our problem. After dong this if you still facing the same problem then please let me know.

Hey thank you so much for this helpful steps. I have tried you all above steps but I am still not able synchronize it. When I click on the done after synchronizing finish. I don’t know what the location is for this configuration is there. Now I don’t know what to do. My firmware version is 2.1 update 1. Please tell me how to solve this problem. Is there any more idea about fix this problem then please post the steps. Any help will be appreciated.i hope for the better solution. Thank you.

IF you are still having the difficulties after performing above steps then try this solution by making new account it may help you.
    • First go to home screen and select the settings.
    • After that select accounts & sync and then click on Add account
    • Now select the Sony Ericsson Sync
    • Now complete the registration wizard and create account
    • After doing all these steps select the Sync interval and after that click on done.

Now after creating the new account retry the synchronizing the thing I think it will be work properly now.

I really appreciate your help. I follow your all given steps as it is. I also think that is a good idea to tying synchronizing with new Account. I have made new account by following your steps but it doesn’t make any difference for me. I am still not able to synchronize my sonyericsson Xperia X10. Please help me with that I really want to synchronize my phone but I don’t know what is the reason for this problem, please reply me with some working solution.

After trying the all solutions if you are not able to solve your problem I think you should do hard reset of your phone but make sure that you will do backup of all your contents because if reset the mobile phone it will wipe the all the data. If this also doesn’t work then visit the sony ericssons customer care and do their software update of your mobile phone. Because updating your software will 99% solve your all the problems. Otherwise wait for other solutions from other user.