Thread: Which Android App should be used to back up SMS for the HTC Desired HD?

Which Android App should be used to back up SMS for the HTC Desired HD?

I am having HTC Desire HD past few days. As the title suggesting itself what I am going to ask over here. Well I am looking to have an application which would help me restore and back up sms on any of the phone which is powered by Android. Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter. Any help on this matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Which Android App should be used to back up SMS for the HTC Desired HD?

Well looking at the situation of yours I am suggesting that you should VeryAndroid SMS back up. This particular software will help you to copy and back up sms on the Android phone of yours to the computer. also you can use this particular software restore the back on the phone. You can get this particular app from the official website. there are both the paid and free version of the software is available on the internet.

Below mentioned are the features of the VeryAndroid SMS backup software.
    • it copy and back up the SMS from the Android phone to the computer.
    • you can restore the SMS from the CSV to the any of the Android time at any time.
    • You can view the SMS messages in threading mode on the computer.
    • You have to transfer SMS to the android phone from the any other phone like iPhone, Blackberry, Nokia.

Well this particular software VeryAndroid SMS back up is very safe and simple way to manage the SMS very easily. Using this particular software you will be able to back up the file into the CSV file. Also it give a short cut in order to move the SMS back up file to the new android phone. Personally I recommend that all the Android users should use this particular application. So try the above mentioned thing I am sure you will love it.

Re: Which Android App should be used to back up SMS for the HTC Desired HD?

You can transfer the any of the Android phone until and unless you are having the SMS back up file into CSV file format and it is not corrupted. You can also view the sms on the basis of the Inbox , outbox or specific person. It is having very simple user interface. Once you have purchased the software you will get the lifelong upgrade for this particular. So you should use the above mentioned software I am hoping that it will help you.

Quote Originally Posted by OCTAVE View Post
    I am having HTC Desire HD past few days. As the title suggesting itself what I am going to ask over here. Well I am looking to have an application which would help me restore and back up sms on any of the phone which is powered by Android. Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter. Any help on this matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.
    You might want to try SMS Backup Android. It is very simple, not expensive and it also does exactly what you are asking.

You might want to review the instructions on how to backup and restore SMS here:

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickapoo View Post
    Below mentioned are the features of the VeryAndroid SMS backup software.
    • it copy and back up the SMS from the Android phone to the computer.
    • you can restore the SMS from the CSV to the any of the Android time at any time.
    • You can view the SMS messages in threading mode on the computer.
    • You have to transfer SMS to the android phone from the any other phone like iPhone, Blackberry, Nokia.
    Thank you. It works on my HTC EVO.