Thread: Blank screen on the HTC Surround

Blank screen on the HTC Surround

Hello everyone, I am facing some problem in HTC surround, which I have bought 3 months ago. It was working nice, but since from 2 days I am facing problem and seriously speaking I do not like it. My main problem is when I try to swipe the lock screen or the answer screen away it have to swipe multiple time. The touch of the screen seems to have more sensitive, before two days I was able to scroll and move options freely without any hesitation. Sometimes it gives me blank screen and I am getting much tensed for it now, so can anyone please help me to solve this screen problem. Every solution is appreciated, thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Blank screen on the HTC Surround

Hey I have seen your problem, when you are using touch screen cell phones, then these kinds of problem are very normal and it can be solved easily. Touch screen cell phones are always sensitive, so no need to be worry. I have one solution for your Black screen issue. If you are getting black screen or blank screen then check for that the battery is properly installed or not. After that try to switch on cell phone by pressing and holding power button for 3 second. If still screen is not coming proper then try the same method while charging the phone. If the cell phone still doesn’t start, then your cell might be on Hibernate mode, check for it by pressing power button once. If your phone is on hibernating mode then try to change setting for it. So friend according to me it will solve your blank screen problem. All the best!

Hello everyone. Don’t get panic if your touch screen is not working properly or blank screen is coming. I have checked the above method is true but I have another solution. First try to use above steps, if it doesn’t work for you the use the below method which I am giving you. Using all above method if your display is still blank then soft reset the cell phone by powering it off and removing the battery for 10 to 15 seconds and then reinsert battery and switch on the device. If it is not working properly then try to reset phone after taking backup of data from phone memory. Using these methods if still the problem is same, then you must show your phone to service center. All the best friends be aware while using this steps. I hope this will solve your problem.

Hello everyone, looking at question and doing continuous research about it, I have some solution for unresponsive touch screen. Keep in mind that steps which I am writing over here is personalized setting, company always gives the capacitive touch screen which doesn’t respond light touches from anything other than flesh of the finger. If you are able to navigate the cell phone using the Hardware button, then continue, and check the device for static cling screen protector. If it is present, then remove it and again test, it is working or not. Also there is another way, try to use magnet near cell phone because some of the magnet interfere with touch screen responsiveness. Try to use any of the above case, as per my opinion it will solve your problem.

Hello friends, I was having the same problem with my cell phone, and I was searching for some solution for the same problem. I was having unresponsive touch screen problem, after reading above post I tried to do the same with my cell, up to some extent I got success in it. When I applied the above method, it worked for me for 1 day, after that the problem was same. So I think this solution fix your problem for little bit of time, or can’t say it can fix your problem for prolong time. Use above method if it doesn’t work for you then you need to do Hard reset of your cell phone. All the Best and Enjoy the technology.