Thread: How to Edit a contact on Motorola Defy

How to Edit a contact on Motorola Defy

Hey friends I was using Motorola DEFY before that I was using nokia N71 which was also a very nice mobile phone. In Motorola DEFY all the things are very nice but I have one issue with contacts in this phone. Please tell me how to EDIT the contacts once I saved it in my mobile phone. I have saved my all contacts in phone but now I want to add email ids in some of them but I don’t know how to EDIT the contacts to update the information in that. Please tell me how can I EDIT the contacts in my Motorola DEFY?

Re: How to Edit a contact on Motorola Defy

As you have mentioned in your post that you don’t know about EDIT the contacts in Motorola DEFY. I will help you to solve this problem to EDIT the contacts in Motorola DEFY ..
    • First go to the menu from home screen and select the contacts option
    • After selecting the contacts select the contact name which you want to EDIT.
    • After selecting the contact click on menu button and after that you will find the EDIT option in it.
    • Now add whatever information and update youe contacts as you want it.

Hey after reading your post I have tried all the steps as you have mentioned in your post but after doing that also I am not able to EDIT the contacts. When I have tried same thing in friends mobile phone there it is working perfectly. After watching that I restart my mobile but it doesn’t make any difference for me. Now please tell me what to do with that? Should I Contact the Motorola support or if you have any more solution for that then please reply me with solution.

IF you still facing the same problem then I think you should first try to reset the mobile setting. But make sure you do all the back up of your contacts and other important data. After doing the backup reset the mobiles setting. I think after resetting the mobile phone you will not face the same problem again and you will be able to EDIT the contacts normally. But if you still finds the same problem then you should visit the Motorola gallery nearer to9 you upgrade your mobile operating system version which solve almost all the problem. Hope my posts make some difference to your problem.