Thread: Getting weird symbols on Dell Inspiron N4020

Getting weird symbols on Dell Inspiron N4020

i am using Dell Inspiron N4020 laptop. From past couple of days I am getting an issue with this particular laptop. Well I am getting white dialog box on the screen with weird symbols on it. However there is not an issue with the performance of the device but sometime that dialog box is seems to be really frustrating. Let me know if you are having any idea to fix the problem of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Getting weird symbols on Dell Inspiron N4020

There could be various reasons which might be causing the problem on the phone of yours. I want to ask some basic question to you. Let me know which operating system do you have installed on the system of yours? Do you have done any recent changes on the computer of yours? Do you have installed any antivirus program on the computer? Well I am suspecting that this particular program is occurring due to virus. Finally can you post the content of the dialog box which you are getting over here.

Well I am suspecting that this particular thing is happening due to compatibility issue between the system process and the services on the computer. I am suggesting that you should need to do clean boot the system of yours and see whether you are getting the issue or not. Once you have completed with the process you can return to the normal start up. I am hoping that the clean boot will help you out to solve the problem.

Looking at the situation which you have provided over here I recommend that you should do a system restore on the computer. in the process of the System restore you need to restore your computer to the restore point where there was no issue on the computer of yours. System restore would take a several minutes to accomplish hence I you need to wait till the process is gets completed

I am highly suspecting that this particular problem is occurring due to virus attack on the computer. Hence I recommend that you should install Malwarebytes on the computer. You can get the same from the official website and download and install the same on the computer of yours. After installing the same you need to perform a virus scan on the computer. I am hoping that it will help you to solve the problem of yours.

Let me know whether any of the above mentioned solutions helped you or not. if it is not working then recommend that you should visit the official service center and claim for the service warranty. Make sure that the device is not having any physical damage otherwise the service warranty would be void. You should also bring the invoice details regarding the device when you are supposed to visit the service center.