Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia play battery goes down

Sony Ericsson Xperia play battery goes down

Hello, I had bought the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play cell phone and the functions presents in this cell phone is brilliant. This is the one of the most popular smart phone and it contains the several facilities such as 400MB internal phone memory, microUSB v2.0 USB connector and so on. At the time of bought this cell phone the dealer says that the cell phone battery will be provides the 425 Hours stand by battery but after charging it gives only the 2 hours backup battery. I don’t know why it happens. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia play battery goes down

Hey I think you need to check the charging port of the cell phone. You can use the manual of the cell phone it helps you to understand the port setting. See, sometimes the charging port is to be loosely connected and hence it could be possible that this port will not be works really well. Then in that case you need to replace that charging port with the new one. It will help you to solve these kinds of issues. And there is possibility that these issues will not be occurred in the future.

Hey I also faced the similar kind of issue and I never want to pay extra cost for this mobile battery. Hence then I had check the charging port of the cell phone but it works nicely. Then I check the charger of the cell phone and finally I realized that this charger contains the loss connections that are why the trouble is occurred in this battery. So, finally, I had changed this charger and now the new battery charger works really well. This new charger charges the battery completely. I think you need to do this.

Hi, I also faced the similar kind of issue. In that time, whenever I fully charge the battery then after 2 hours this battery is to be goes low and I don’t know why this happens in this mobile battery. Then suddenly, I understand that the issue is presents in the cell phone battery and hence I had contact to the service dealer of this Sony Ericson cell phone. Then he replaces the battery and now the battery of this cell phone will not gives any type of issues.

Hey, I think you need to read the manual of the cell phone it helps you to understand the actual issue. This manual helps you to see the battery setting of the cell phone and hence after reading that manual check the connections is properly established or not. If it is not established well then establish it correctly using this manual of the cell phone. It helps you a lot to solve the complete battery life issue. Hence use the manual and solve this issue.