Thread: How to switch on and off the loudspeaker on XPERIA X10 mini pro

How to switch on and off the loudspeaker on XPERIA X10 mini pro

I have the Sony Ericson XPERIA X10 mini pro with me and everything is working alright with me .There is no problem at all and I would say that this is really working smoothly though I expected. But now I have a doubt and that is how the loudspeaker icon works .I mean I need to know how to switch on and off the loudspeaker on XPERIA X10 mini pro.So please do get back to me so that I can come to know how to go about it.

Re: How to switch on and off the loudspeaker on XPERIA X10 mini pro

I think that this is something that is really strange that you have put up and I actually didn’t understand the question that you have put up.What do you mean by switching on and off the loudspeaker on XPERIA X10 mini pro.I think that it seems as though there exist in the documentation but not on my phone screen.Is this you are talking about.Please do let me know so that I can really help you on this issue.

Yes what I am saying is that I don’t know how to switch on and off the loudspeaker on XPERIA X10 mini pro .I just want to listen to some songs using the loudspeaker but I am not able to do it so.So please do get back to me on this.I have tried searching for this but I didn’t found it all and hence I was just looking for the solution on this.I even searched on Google and didn’t even find the solution to this .So this is the reason why I have been looking for the solution.

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that I did understand the question that you have asked and I just want to know that do you mean whilst on a call putting it on loud speaker, if so on my X8 when on a call it is in top left corner of the screen and then just tap the icon there and the speaker will be switched on.SO this is what I feel that you can do and then all will be fine with you.So just use it and do let me know that it works for you or not.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided to me and I hope that it will work for immediately.I haven’t used it as of yet but I am sure that it will surely help me to get away with the problem that I have been facing currently.Also I would tell you that if there are any other solutions to this that are available then reply to me .And if this solution works out for me then I will surely get back to you.