Thread: Loose slider in Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

Loose slider in Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

I am having Sony Ericsson Xperia Play. I am having loose slider when the phone of mine is seems to be closed. I have noticed the gap between screen and controller pad. it seems to be often when I am using touchscreen. This thing happens mainly I am laying down and the phone is upwards. There is a gap of 1mm approximately. I am also having PSP Go on which I am not having any gap or loose slider. Let me know the useful thing on this matter.

Re: Loose slider in Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

Yes there is a gap between the controller and the front of the phone of yours. this is mainly designed to ensure that there is no sliding mechanism does not cause an issue between the phone casing. You should not feel very loose but you will be able to see little gap. So I think you did not need to panic regarding this particular thing. It’s a normal thing for the each and every Sony Ericsson Xperia Play handsets.

I am agreed with the point of yours that is there is a gap on the handset. However the gap is seems to be widden when i make the phone of mine upside down. When i press the screen the gap is closed after pressing the same. The screen is sounds fall back on the bottom part and it really irritating and the handset of mine feels like a really cheap toy. Let me know if you are having any thing useful for this particular matter.

As already suggested in this thread that it is normal thing to have gap between the screen and controller of the device. However still you are having the problem then i recommend that you should visit the official service center and look for the solution. Well they will compare the handset of yours with the other handsets and tell you whether there is an issue or not. Let me know whether you have solved the problem or not.