Thread: Galaxy tab behaving weirdly.

Galaxy tab behaving weirdly.

From quite few days my Samsung galaxy tab is behaving weirdly and it is very annoying to see the tab behaving in such a manner, after so much struggle I got this tab for me and now after some months of use it is giving me some poor results, Well the problem is that my galaxy tab on tapping the screen comes out with some weird notification which is completely irrelevant to what I am looking for. It happens everytime with me, now what’s the problem here can you please suggest me something here then please do let me know about it as I am waiting for your suggestions.

Re: Galaxy tab behaving weirdly.

Well that’s indeed strange, well it would be better if yo u could have given a more detailed view of the problem that you are facing, so that we can get to know what the problem is and we could have suggested there accordingly. Anyways if you are getting some weird notifications then it would be advisable to switch off that feature in your tablet and also one more thing that I would like to suggest you is that reboot the tablet and then see if there is any difference. All these suggestions does works in a situation like this, so do carry on with it.

Well the problem is that I am getting a force close message every time I open anything, its just if I want to have a look at the application and then after sometime I get an message saying that it has to be forced closed down. It happens everytime and you will not believe me sometimes it really gets very irritating to operate the tab, I have tried out the booting method then also it does not have any effect to it. So any other solution that you can give it to me, then please do specify.

Ok in such situation you must have a close look at the wifi, in that go to the wireless and networking and then uncheck all the connections. If possible do deactivate all the wifi connections and also have a proper check of the network settings as well. Now reboot the system and then try reconfiguring the wifi and also the networking, so that you will be able to get rid of the force close that you are getting to see here. I hope you have got the suggestion that I have specified here.

Yes I got the point that you are trying to make here but sad to say that even that did not work for me. I am surprised that any of the solutions is not working for me, so I have no idea what to do in this situation. I have tried the resetting method of your yesterday only but that did not work out I did keep getting the force close message again, now you only tell me what should I do in such situation? Can you all suggest me something else?