Thread: Screenshot shortcut not functioning in BlackBerry playbook

Screenshot shortcut not functioning in BlackBerry playbook

I just newly see the BlackBerry playbook and I am just Love this, but pushing the + and - volume keys at the similar time is not captivating a screenshot as I have examine it is supposed to. I don’t have any idea why it’s not working but while I try to perform this, the result output is always zero that is no screenshot at all. I search for this by simply doing the googling but can’t get any way out or I can say useful solution for this. So, if anyone here has any idea or any suggestion for me to perform this action than please provide me.

Re: Screenshot shortcut not functioning in BlackBerry playbook

I become aware of the similar on mine. I make a decision to clean and start again as it’s obviously a software problem. While comeback one it was functioning so I settle on to configure the whole thing back. While I complete, attempt to Screenshot and not anything again. It’s just looks like is a software insect on a few part activated by installing the bridge or something else. Anybody else here experiencing the similar thing?

Over the precedent few months I have noticed and played with some builds of the BlackBerry Playbook operating system. Eventually RIM has included additional alternatives, changed the wording around. One good feature on RIM's BlackBerry Playbook is the ability to take screenshots of what you are looking at on the tablet. To catch a screenshot on the Playbook, just push both volume keys (as shown in the picture) on the top of the device at the similar time. It will snap a screenshot and place it in your Pictures folder. This is the way you can snap a screenshot without any problem. if this is not working in your case than maybe the problem with your buttons.

Here I just add a bit information which help you to know the issue. The trouble looks to be getting the screenshot off your Playbook. Since there's no means to email the picture to yourself, because there is no email application on the Playbook, we had to go through numerous difficulty setting up the Playbook as a network interface on our Mac earlier than we could discover the Pictures folder. Maybe we are just doing something incorrect.

While at the BlackBerry Playbook launch I got an excellent demo of the BlackBerry Playbook from BlackBerry person. He pointed out an aspect to me that is so significant thus far I have not established it documented everyplace. It turns out that the BlackBerry Playbook has an integral feature together with a key combination to take a screenshot of the screen. It truly is such a cool feature to have baked right into the operating system and I completely love it! I can simply take screenshots and after that utilize the Wi-Fi file sharing to obtain them on my PC.

It’s tough to say whether RIM wrap the idea or they just occurred to think it up by themselves without understanding Apple had previously executed it, but I think the past is more probable. Regardless, it is a greet feature on any device. I have approved a BlackBerry for 5 years and don’t notice why people are so crazy over the iOS or Android platforms, but I had to play devil’s supporter awhile while I saw the comment signifying the XOOM and iPad were missing the screenshot feature. I at a standstill would take a Playbook over any additional tablet.

Exclamation Re: Screenshot shortcut not functioning in BlackBerry playbook

Quote Originally Posted by Xbust View Post
    I just newly see the BlackBerry playbook and I am just Love this, but pushing the + and - volume keys at the similar time is not captivating a screenshot as I have examine it is supposed to. I don’t have any idea why it’s not working but while I try to perform this, the result output is always zero that is no screenshot at all. I search for this by simply doing the googling but can’t get any way out or I can say useful solution for this. So, if anyone here has any idea or any suggestion for me to perform this action than please provide me.
    Please ensure you're not Bridged at the time, else; screenshots are disabled.