Thread: Steps for downloading Opera Mini signed version to your phone?

Steps for downloading Opera Mini signed version to your phone?

I have written this to demonstrate how to download the signed version of Opera Mini straightforwardly to your phone among the default browser on top of your phone. Depending on your phone will get the option to download the suggested version. In my phone I include the choice to download Opera Mini 4.1 U.S. English multiple certificates are able to be downloaded in any more language by clicking resting on the link there. If the initial selection you obtain is not the signature you be able to click the link that says "If this version is not installed or if you would approximating to try an older version please click here" on this page you should have the option of obtaining thawte or VeriSign certificate or certificates signed version.

Re: Steps for downloading Opera Mini signed version to your phone?

Hi thanks for that good explanation of this. I tried both the installation method (direct to my Nokia E90 and from a desk), but the result is the same: can not download a picture. It is a statement: "Error file feathered." Now, suppose that Opera Mini 4.1 is not working properly on the Nokia E90. Is it right? I have tried Opera Mini 3. And I could download the images with this browser. If I have to use the old Opera Mini so I can not synchronize with Opera 9.5 on my desktop. Is it right?

I estimate you're demanding to download in the company of opera mini. To install the latest version you require on the way to download the jar or jad file and downloading these files is not maintain through opera mini. You'll require attempting downloading passing through a PC and at that moment transfer the files to the handset if the phone browser cannot be utilize. I hope now you are clear what I am trying to say. Please follow this thank you.

Here is the method to install signed version resting on the phone not including the phone's browser. However this is not the suggested method. Simply in case where downloading through built in browser is not probable utilize this: first Download the multiple signed Opera Mini 4.2 beta jad file and after that subsequent jar file in the direction of your PC. After that Transfer it to your phone. And following that Place mutually the jad and jar file within a folder. Later than make use of the built in file manager and click/open on top of the jad file. It be supposed to start the installation of the jar file resting on the folder. Then Go ahead and position the permissions to for all time permits. I hope this will help you thank you.

I know they have good intentions. Thanks. I downloaded Opera Mini 4.2. At getjar.com. It works fine except when it comes to downloading things. Then I get an error message. Something about java Micro Edition. I can not remember the accurate error message. And this message: the signed version of opera and a link to the help page. If you be able to resolve this difficulty please help me to solve this. I am using Nokia N70. I am waiting for your reply. Thank you.